the island of Djurgården has had a problem in the game in fact, he was throughout the playoffs. In total, in 16 games, been 18 goals scored in the game shape. Djurgårdstränaren Robert Ohlsson repeated after torsdagsförlusten in Scandinavium (Frölundaseger 5-2) his mantra that his players have to avoid the penalties.
" I like when we play full out in närkampsspelet, above all, that we make it clear at the borders. But we get to watch a bit of it for it is in many cases out at the borders where we will be expelled, " says Ohlsson.
" We need to play five against five in this series.
– In penalty killing, it is clear that it is not good in throughout the playoffs to let in much goals. Now we're releasing in three goals. The first goal we let in in the penalty kill is the only thing that is approved. It is an unrestricted goalkeeper but it is a wide Djurgårdsspelare, (Petteri) Wirtanen, who gets the puck as it bounces in.
in the Scandinavium arena was Ohlsson particularly dissatisfied with Djurgården not managed to stop it patented the interaction between Ryan Lasch, and Joel Lundqvist when Lundqvist made the key 4-2 for Frölunda in the middle of the second period.
– It can not be a secret to anyone in this league to Lasch likes to do it the plugin. We need to be better, that's what I said all the time.
James Lilja was the first Djurgårdsspelare to be sent off during torsdagsmatchen. Afterwards he was concerned about how his team played in the penalty kill during the playoffs.
" I don't know. Penalty killing is very much about playing smart and to be with and cover of the line of fire. We need to close down again, " he says.
Roger Rönnberg do to his team on Thursday for the first time in the finals showed up there he wants to see.
– After ~ ~ ~ ~ we managed to not bring down the players, we were too high. We went and gottade us a few extra days after semin and thought that everything was perfect. In the first two games we came not where we want to go in the contest, the intensity and definiteness. We were pretty annoyed after Globenmatchen (victory for Djurgarden 5-1 on Tuesday). Sure, you can lose against a good team, but not in the way, to play so passively and so cautious.
" I think we needed the clasps on the nose. Once again, it shows this team a ability to surprise me with his character, to come back two days later and show it here, I think, is fantastic. And so it has been throughout the season when it really counts, it has a switch to pick in.
– This I think is crucial is that we have many, both players and leaders, who have been in this situation before and that can be a little more cynical.
Rönnberg tribute a little extra is Ryan Lasch, who together with teammate Rhett Rakhshani tops finalseriens scoring. Both have made four goals and eleven assists.
" Ryan is one of my leaders in the team who has gone around and been very disappointed in himself and did not realise that he had come up in the energy of this season. Now I think that he shows his character, where he also five against five makes a hell of a job both with and without the puck throughout the game and will in that mode as I like to call ”beast mode,” and then he is tough to play against, " says Rönnberg directly after the victory in Gothenburg began to focus on Saturday's match on the Court.
– To realize that we have the world's chance to snatch a match in Stockholm in order to create a 3-1 mode, it is what it is all about for me now.