Piotr She the face can say a lot, when Caroline has the game.
After her win over Alison van Uytvanck he raised several times the eyebrows to emphasize his points of positive nature.
I actually got a shock to see the second play as well. They both showed two very nice level, so it makes me even more pleased that Caroline can win the battle, he said with rare enthusiasm in his voice.
- Big praise to both of them. It was very high level with the thought that it was the first round. The other played incredibly well. It was not one of the kind of battles where one just fails. It was a really good match.
- What was essential?
- It made caroline's concentration. There were no detours. She made many, very good returns on a strong serve from the opponent, and it was also a key. Her focus and returns was essential.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Wozniacki got good resistance against belgian Alison Van Uytvanck. Photo credit: Kim Hyung-Hoon/Ritzau Scanpix
He was not quite on the observation that, not as something to caroline's maveskade, when she spill.
- It is so much adrenaline in the first round, then you're not thinking about the pain. But I could see that she sometimes is not stretched as high førsteserven. But at the important times she did it.
Also, he was obviously nervous before an opening game in a title defense against such an unusual opponent. But he had asked Caroline not to be it.
- I understand that she is nervous before such a battle, but I said to her that she just had to look at the ball, for this she has done so well to training.
The hard-fought victory via good games opens up great prospects, said Piotr Wozniacki.
- The match that gives her wings. She is ready for the next.
Sports and Games the World's best 15-year-olds: Around stortalentet Holger Rune