MELBOURNE (Ekstra Bladet): Piotr Wozniacki is far from certain that Maria Sharapova will be caroline's next opponent in the third round on Friday.
- It can easily become a Swedish duel again, he said after his daughter to ensure victory over Johanna Larsson.
the Russian meetings later Larssons compatriot, 23-year-old Rebecca Peterson, Caroline met in Beijing in October.
- Can Peterson play the way like she did against Caroline in the China Open, then it may well be her. She has a very heavy advance, and the serv, so I think she can beat Maria, said he, and nodding his head to emphasize that he meant it seriously.
- Petersen can play at a good level. Hit it, then Sharapova work incredibly much to win.
- But it is also just much, who it will be, to Caroline need to just concentrate on his own tennis.
She make no stupid mistake, she runs good, place the ball and think wisely of when she must do the one and the other, said Piotr Wozniacki, who, in short, is very well pleased with her level.
It was he also by 6-1, 6-3 over Johanna Larsson.
It was a fine day. There were a couple of even games at a high level, but generally keeps Caroline his level from the first match in the tournament, and she was very solid. She won deservedly.
She spill well, and even though she at one time was a little dissatisfied with his returns, then there was many of them good.
She did maybe a little too much by them when she was 40-15 in the opponent's party. There you should better think about your timing.
- But it was a very fine battle of the Caroline, he stressed.
She hit 19 winners in the fight against the Larssons 13, while the numbers called 12-26 in unprovoked errors.
Tennis - 16. jan. 2019 - at. 08:04 un purpose bra, Caroline: then Come with Sharapova
This Liverpool star will Caroline like to meet