Without quite noticing it, slipped 75-year-old Gunnar Lerches finger, then he should transfer 19.500 dollars for a used car.
There is smoke: an extra zero on the amount, why the unconscious pensioner came to transfer 195.000 dollars for the used Tacuma 2.0 from 2005. The car dealer, Jovica Zurz, was the first to discover the error, why he is, according to Gunnar Lerches Niece, Rikke Hansen, rushed out a new bill of sale on the trade, where the price was 195.000 euros.
Then he drove according to Rikke Hansen to Gunnar Lerche on the evening of the same day, where he thought the 75-year-old check, that they were going to have to write a new bill of sale.
- Gunnars first thought was that it probably should be fixed, when he went up to the dealer and explained the day after. But he was told that he would not get any money back. I was angry, and dismayed, to think that one can conduct business on the way, says Rikke Hansen Extra Magazine.
As the culture guide Gribskov confronted Jovica Zurz with fadæsen, he refused to send the money back.
- We demanded 195.000 and he jumped on it.
And it is a business practice, in availing yourselves of?
- So he hopped simply the?
It not seem that Gunnar would get his money back provisionally. Photo: Private
It is at the time of writing three months ago that Gunnar Lerche was extorted of 195.000 euros. But fortunately it is at the same time also the day, where he finally got his money back.
Before he could get his money, demanded the car dealership Jovica Zurz, however, that Gunnar and his niece would no longer speak with the press.
I said to him that we could not do anything about what the press wrote. He agreed, however, nevertheless, in the final to give Gunnar his money back, says Rikke Hansen.
Gunnar was fortunately his money back after three months. Photo: Local Eyes
Why did Gunnar Lerche Friday afternoon its 175.000 crowns back. He was, however, promised that the car was the sight, and had the plates on when he bought it. It has, however, proved not to be the case. According to Rikke Hansen, the car is also not exactly in a running constitution.
- He has had it to the mechanic, where he has had to throw 7500 crowns. As the mechanic says, so it's not even the original 19.500 worth it, she says.
Despite the somewhat dull circumstances surrounding the purchase of Gunnars new car, he is glad that it all finally began to roll in the right direction.
- He is insanely happy. I was with him up there, since he should have the money back, and I have sat with him and got a cup of coffee afterwards. He is just insanely happy and relieved, after it has been going on the last three months, says Rikke Hansen.
But the experience will, however, sit at Gunnar and his family members in a space of time yet.
- We have all probably been a little more careful. Gunnar comes in any case to read contracts carefully from now on, says Rikke Hansen.
Jovica Zurz, who owns the Damhus Cars, has rejected the Ekstra inquiries.