In the 11. time before the general election flock to the politicians on the run-down area.
last week presented Mette Frederiksen (S), a plan that people after many years on the labour market should be able to go earlier in the pension.
Now, Kristian Thulesen Dahl stated that he supports The proposal. And there must hurry on, sounds from the DF-the president:
– If the leader of the Party, we and the other parties want to get the improvements to run-down the danes, so we will have to concretise it now, he said to DR.
Even prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen declares itself responsive:
– If the parties have any specific suggestions, so we would like to listen, says Lars Løkke.
Concrete suggests Mette Frederiksen, to run-down after more than 40 years in the labour market should be able to go from two to three years before the current retirement age.
But many middle-aged danes will pull the rivet, if the Social democrats get implemented the plan.
This applies, for example, social and health care assistant Bente Surel Hansen at 57 years old.
She is among the 60 percent of all unemployment insurance fund members in the age group of 55-59 years, which pay contributions to the scheme.
Bentes retirement age is therefore 64 years - and it continues to be with During the move.
the Party explains that the lower retirement age not also means a reduction of the early retirement age.
– It is as to turn in a quilt, says the reaction from Bente, who has been on the labour market since she was 16 years old.
She has faithfully paid into the scheme in the hope of an earlier exit. Now she stands disappointed back after Mette Frederiksen response:
I thought first that it is awesome, for so moving the age up, so I still can go by before I am 64.
– But, I can not, says Bente and notes:
– When I began to contribute to the voluntary early retirement scheme, then it was because I would go from like 60-year-old.
the Article continues under the picture ...
social and health care assistant Bente Surel Hansen. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
At the Party, it should be noted, however, that you will gain an economic advantage by cashing out his retirement when one goes past on the old-age pension, which the party proposes.
in Addition, you can avoid the sharp offset in the voluntary early retirement from his own retirement savings, because you have formally gone on the pension, it sounds.
But the economic carrot is not the big patch on the wound for Bente.
– It helps the still not on my wear and tear, she says.