the Season has so far been decidedly horrible for Ferrari.
in Particular Sebastian Vettel have experienced one nightmare after another. After five races he is just on a total amount of 13. place with ten points.
Sunday was already mad again on the first lap for Vettel.
He lost his Ferrari out of the blue, spun around and ended up across the track. The results also reflect clearly the mood at the Italian team.
Chat with a Extra Magazine in the Formula 1 expert, Jason Watt, from at. 11: 30 a.m. today.
Over teamradioen was he does not hesitate to criticize the team in front of all the viewers. He believed that the team had gone against the original strategy.
- We talked about it in the morning. I'm hanging In, but know that In destroying it.
After the race, he clarified to Sky Sport Italia, according to Motorsport.
- We talked about this morning, that there would be no point in pitte, knowing that we would run into traffic, and it was exactly what we did.
- We also came on the hard tyres, as we were only on about ten laps, maybe not even that. So it made no sense.
- Why would I put the hard on for ten laps and then put the medium on for 20 laps? I ran out of tires for last. So, we talked exactly about it. We did not do our best today, said Sebastian Vettel.
The quadruple world champion has only scored more than a point a single time in the season. Sunday he had to go home empty handed from Silverstone. Photo: Andrew Boyers/Ritzau Scanpix
the Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto has a somewhat different view of the case than its German running.
- I do not think that he has lost confidence, but it is difficult for him for the time being. His race was uphill, because he spun around from the start. I do not think that our strategy punished him. He would still have been 12'is," says Binotto to Sky Sport Italia.
Vettels ten points after five races is the German's worst start to a Formula 1 season since 2008, when he drove for Toro Rosso.
After the season takes over Carlos Sainz seat at Ferrari from Vettel. The quadruple world champion has not yet signed a contract with a new team.
Sports and Games - Grosjean is lethal
See also: Feel cheated: Ferrari boss threatens F1