ESBJERG, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): In the yellow ringhjørne says Jakob Larsen, 44 – in the orange thrones buddy Kamilla Larsen, 35.
Stregspilleren from Odense and cheftræneren from Nykøbing Falster normally shared bed linen and children Elliot, 6, and Atlas, 4, home on the parcel in an old apple orchard in the Pabulum of Odense, but on Sunday afternoon they do not agree on much else.
Mr and mrs Larsen meet at. 16 in this year's cup final.
the Last big gathering was recently in the Paarup church, where Kamilla smed Kristensen and was included in the Larsen clan.
- I'm just old fashioned and think I must be named the same as my husband and my children. I am proud of Jacob and I like his name, explains mrs Larsen Saturday, minutes after a thrilling victory over Team Esbjerg in the semifinals.
Odense won 27-25 after having been almost irretrievably behind by seven at halftime and eight card inside in the second half.
- We are staying at the same hotel in Esbjerg, so let's see if we can sneak us in to each other, without anyone noticing it. We may well behave as if we are teenagers on a boarding school, says gemalen, in the same comes luskende with a distinguished købmandskurv.
- It is a wedding gift from the fans, says Jakob Larsen, and adds:
- of course, We have slept separately in the night, but we need to see each other again – now that we have the right married, haha.
Jacob Larsen can also attach the fists. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpiix
He had pre-designated Odense as ønskemodstander in the finals:
- Yes, vocationally, and so on because of Kamilla. It means a lot. The clubs have it good with each other, and we have trained several times together in december.
His adrenaline is long in the balance again. Yes, the fight against Randers was clean walkover. The lady is, however, still brisk.
- Haha. It can be, I throw him out! No, we used to go up and down at each other before matches, we must play against each other. It we will do quite well. We have tried it three times in the past. Nykøbing won two times last year, we have won a once in a year – now evens we to 2-2, she says.
- It is also the most fun, we both come in the final. And then there's one of us wins over the other...
Then time will show who has the most fun on the return journey from Siberia...
- It was a sick battle! The last time we met Esbjerg at home, we were also behind, but won at the end. So we thought we could beat them – but we then come behind with eight and still wins. This is insane, admits Kamilla Larsen.
- It WAS sick, it was! Sandra Toft falls large in the level in the second half, and we shoot also clearly better. At the same time was our defense the orange wall, we want to be, " she says, and also mentions the seven against six, the game as a significant factor.
And here is the reason that Odense has TO win the cup final:
- I have been in Odense in ten years, and I have nothing won yet. We have not a single trophy, and now there is someone who is in the process of snedkerere the closet. It must have a trophy on Sunday night. Basta!
Mrs Larsen has spoken.