The next two days, Inger Støjberg (V) comer by the Court of Frederiksberg in order to defend itself in the case of the illegal separation of asylpar.
In the hunt for the culprit in the illegal management has the so-called Instrukskommission already dug a number of emails back and interviewed several key persons.
Now the trip then come to the main character himself, and a body of evidence already point 'unique Støjberg as the responsible' according to Jens Elo Rytter, professor of constitutional law, University of Copenhagen, denmark.
'the Pressure it is she, in any case, Støjberg. As the country is, it will require an escape artist like Houdini to get out of the predicament in which she has ended up in', writes Jens Elo Rytter in a feature article at the Althing.dk.
Understand Støjberg-case of 10 discount
- 10. February 2016 asking udlændingeminister Inger Støjberg (V) in an instruction to separate all asylpar, where one is under 18 years of age.
- Before Støjbergs instructions were few disassembled, if it was assessed that there was talk about forced marriage.
- Inger Støjberg removes even the officials subject to - to all asylpar must have an individual treatment - in the instruction.
- the Authorities are beginning to tvangsadskille young asylpar. More will never partshørt, which the law requires. The ombudsman concludes in march 2017, the authorities have broken the law.
- Blue block held the hand of Inger Støjberg, but after the general election in 2019, has the red block up the so-called Instrukskommission in order to examine how activity could happen.
- Several media have written, that Inger Støjberg was warned that it could be illegal to separate the pairs prior to instruction, and the press release was sent. She has rejected.
- Inger Støjberg has defended itself with, to she 10. February 2016 orally told the officers that they should comply with the law and thus did not follow the instruction verbatim.
- Internal mails and hearings of the commission sow strong doubts about Inger Støjbergs explanation. The commission shall endeavour to be finished by the summer of 2021.
- Inger Støjbergs any criminal liability is out of date February 2021. A majority in the Parliament can initiate an impeachment before then.
- A syrian asylpar was by the Copenhagen city Court in march awarded the 20,000 kroner in compensation, because they were tvangsadskilt in 2016. At that time the woman was 17 years and heavily pregnant. The man was 26 years old.
Sources: Politiken, Information, Berlingske, Ritzau.
Inger Støjberg, Liberal party's current vice chairman, has previously defended himself with, that the officials not warned her about that tvangsadskillelse of all the couples was illegal.
'It seems, to say the least not nearby, to the competent civil service should be able to overlook the rather obvious problem in relation to human rights, as a undtagelsesfri separation would result' in Jens Elo rider's feature article at the Althing.dk.
Instrukskommissionen have submitted an email, which, according to the professor 'unambiguously contradicts Støjbergs explanation'.
the Email describes a meeting 10. February 2016 - the day of the instruction and press release was sent out - where the head of department Lykke Sørensen, on advice from the ministry of Justice warned Inger Støjberg a serious risk of konventionsbrud.
Here said Inger Støjberg, according to the mail: 'The risk taking I like!'
Inger Støjberg also have the defence that she orally said that all asylpar, where one party is under the age of 18 years, must be dismantled without exceptions. It has the professor of constitutional law, however, hard to follow.
'It is, to say the least, not usual practice to issue a rule with exceptions, there are only communicated orally', writes Jens Elo Rytter.
'There is so far also not found any written traces, which supports Støjbergs claim', continues the professor.
Then the director of the immigration office Henrik Grunnet, known not to any oral communication, it sounded, when he gave evidence in the commission.
The former foreigners do not have an obligation to speak the truth during the questioning of the commission, since there is the possibility of criminal liability.
Inger Støjbergs any criminal liability is out of date February 2021. A majority in the Parliament can initiate an impeachment before then.
Several summoned for interrogation.
14. may started the first hearings in the instrukskommissionen to examine Inger Støjberg.
- Kasper Højvang Kyed, director of the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration.
- Andreas Højmark Søndergaard, former private secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
- Sofie Odgaard, former private secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
- Henrik Grunnet, the former director of the immigration office.
- Lykke Sørensen, former deputy permanent secretary of Aliens affairs and Integration.
Uffe Toudal Pedersen, former permanent secretary at the Aliens affairs and Integration.
They must, among other things witness:
24. may - 25. may:
- Inger Støjberg (V), the former immigration and integration minister.
8. June 2020:
- Line Shooter Dark Hansen, head of Aliens affairs and Integration.
5. and 6. august:
Jesper Gori, head of unit Immigration and Integration
Tanja Franck, the former director of the immigration office
Mark Thorsen, former special adviser to Inger Støjberg
called up 28 persons for questioning, but the commission is quite specific in the time to summon additional people. It is unknown who the commission wants to convene.
the Commission shall endeavour to be finished by the summer of 2021.
Follow the hearing live on eb.dk from Sunday morning at nine o'clock.