A new political agreement was on Friday evening presented by the Parliamentary parties.
And it could mean more spectators to sports events in Denmark.
In the text of the agreement for phase 4, it is, among other things, that you will look at the arrangements that are made in the premier League, where several matches have been several thousand spectators at the stadium.
- There is already opened for more than 500 persons present at the superligafodbold.
- the business and enterprise minister and the minister for culture will, with the involvement of the relevant sectoral partnerships and aftalepartierne look at whether health properly can be a further re-opening, it sounds in agreement.
the Reopening can happen in professional sport and grassroots sport.
the Danish people's party group chairman, Peter Skaarup, hope, that the scheme in the League can be spread out across several other sports.
- Other sports such as handball and badminton should have the same opportunity as the football clubs in the premier League in order to get spectators to the matches. It should, political parties discuss, says Peter Skaarup.
the Danish sports confederation (DIF) welcome the agreement and call it a step in the right direction for the sport.
the DIF hope, to a series of horrors for the Danish sport can be averted. But it must be negotiated in the upcoming negotiations, says the DIF-director Morten Mølholm.
- We are certainly not there yet, but we are happy with, that the politicians specifically mentions the sport. We see it also as a recognition that we in sport have acted responsibly and securely through the entire coronaperioden.
Ahead of you is the negotiations on the political agreement must be put into practice.
- The process is at least as exciting and decisive as tonight's political debates, says Morten Mølholm in a press release.
See also: Removes statue after massive criticism
AC Horsens - 14. aug. 2020 - pm. 19:12 Rekordsalg: Danish stortalent for Ajax