SEEFELD (Dagbladet): a Few minutes after that Sergey Ustjugov yppet to fight with John Høsflot Klæbo in the target area in Seefeld, after a clash in the semifinals that got Ustjugov to the race, came the Russian skistjerna the sprint final, along with the Newspaper in the target area.
Then had just the audience in Seefeld curved towards the Ustjugov due dytten against Klæbo in the target area.
When he came Klæbos gulløp together with Dagbladet, jumped the Russian up on the fence in the mixed zone to see the high-octane finale and the battle between Klæbo and Federico Pellegrino - where Ustjugov so feel free to be yourself.aprés ski #2: Sergey Ustjugov in an argument with John Høsflot Klæbo, who later took the gold. Otherwise it was a bright, fall, tears and lots of drama. See episode two of "après ski" now. Presenter: Øyvind Godø. Video/editing: Kristoffer Løkås/Fredrik Filtvedt. Show more
Then came the surprising reaction of the Klæbos gulløp.
"Yes", cried Ustjugov for herself after the gold to trønderen - that he is only a few minutes earlier had been arguing intensely with.
- Yes, I was angry. But now he is world champion. It means that Klæbo was very strong today. I want the best to win, " says Sergey Ustjugov to Dagbladet seconds after that the world champion is crowned.Surprised Klæbo
the Action of the Russian langrennsstjerna - that was the world cup-the king in Lahti and stole the headlines many times with his spontaneous anger - surprise John Høsflot Klæbo.CRASH: This episode got the cup to overflow for Sergey Ustjugov, that allowed the mind to go beyond John Høsflot Klæbo. Photo: Bjørn Langsem / Dagbladet Show more
- He did, yes? says the freshly-baked world champion to the Newspaper, before he boasts of the rival.
- Ustjugov is a nice guy. It should be temperament in the sprint, and it is the kind of stuff that happens. I don't have anything bad to say about him. If Ustjugov cheering when I win, it shows how great athlete he is, after what happened.
Trønderen fear yet a fierce revansjelyst from Ustjugov.
- There was something happening there and then, but then it is finished. The next time we meet, there is no acid mines, at least not from my side, " says Klæbo to the Newspaper.
that Ustjugov gets angry when he comes in the target, suggest that this means a lot very much for him. It shows that he is in form. Now, he is very creepy in the skiathlon.Will be revenge RUSSERBRÅK: Sergey Ustjugov, and John Klæbo jumped at loggerheads during the world cup-the sprint. To explain the latter event. Video: Kristoffer Løkås. Reporter: Øyvind Godø Show more
Facing the Newspaper does not add Sergey Ustjugov that he is now pursuing revenge.
- Yes, I will have revenge. It shall come to pass in the skiathlon on Saturday, says Ustjugov.
What was it that happened between you and Klæbo?
It was my emotions right after the finish. It was what I felt there and then. I was angry at him, but not anymore. I feel good again, " says Ustjugov to Dagbladet-Ustjugov about the relationship to the Klæbo
the Communication between Russia and Norway's largest langrennsprofiler is non-existent.
- How is your relationship to the Klæbo?
- WE do not have any relationship. I do not speak English, and Klæbo don't speak Russian, " explains Ustjugov to the Newspaper.
- How strong are you now?
I feel good. Very good, " says the Russian.
The same applies to John Høsflot Klæbo, which corresponds "yes" at Dagbladet question of whether it is 100 per cent sure that he will go skiathlon Saturday, the day before the lagsprinten.MOVED: A characterized Sindre Bjørnestad Cut met the Newspaper after the Mari Eide took a surprising bronze medal. In the last year lost Owned sister Ida. See the whole "après ski" at Dagbladet TV. Show more
- Yes, the plan is that I go skiathlon. Now I have only home and recharge the batteries and try to do an optimum race on Saturday, " says sprintverdensmesteren.The big four
Klæbo is now the fourth in the history who has both OLYMPIC and world CHAMPIONSHIP gold medals in sprintlangrenn on the men's side. The previous three is Tor Arne Hetland, Ola Vigen Hattestad and Nikitia Kriukov.
- How big is it, John?
- When you say it like that, it is very large. It has been an eventful day. The prologue was not so good, but in heatene, it went very fine. This is a dream come true, " says langrennsesset to the Newspaper.
See the emotional interviews with Sindre Bjørnestad Cut and Mari Eide, the drama between Ustjugov and Klæbo, tears to gullhåpene and the frantic images from the VMs at least experienced langrennsløper - quickly summarized in the "après ski" on one of the VMs the most dramatic days ever:aprés ski #2: Sergey Ustjugov in an argument with John Høsflot Klæbo, who later took the gold. Otherwise it was a bright, fall, tears and lots of drama. See episode two of "après ski" now. Presenter: Øyvind Godø. Video: Kristoffer LøkåsVis merVis more Show more