You know it well: the Market is unmanageable, sellers heaps of their products in a tsunami of praise, and so is it with the price, so how you can find the right washing machine, the perfect blender, the orgasmesikre vibrator?
You will find professionals who have tried and tested the domestic appliances.
In recent years more women, both abroad and at home, beaten up by the testers of sex toys. Some are anonymous, some have to stand up. They can give the female consumers tips and guidance.
But what with the ever-increasing number of male sexlegetøjskøbere? Where do they find test of onanirør and prostate spell?
A few pages abroad takes mandelegetøj during treatment, but at home it is much harder. On a few blogs as it lumrehjørne.dk and nytomsex.dk tester anonymous men masturbatorer and other stuff, but the editors do not know about Danish men, who stand by their onanianmeldelser.
We asked a female legetøjstester, why there is a lack of male testers, as we get a tender from one of Scandinavia's largest sex shop, currently looking for ten men to test the store's men's products.
Sex & cohabitation - 13. may. 2018 - at. 23:06 Mathilde, James, and Joan will break the taboo on... mandeonani
Danish JoanB has blogged about and tested all sorts of sexual aids on the private side joanb.com in the soon as in seven years and, before it, among other things, the erotic magazine illustrated.
- overall, we are quite a few years reached very, very far with regards to that it is ok to use sex toys in the context of sex and masturbation. Today, it is more accepted than ever, especially for women.
on the other hand, it is far from all, who have the desire to tell the game strangers on the purchase and use of dildos, vibrators, masturbatorer etc. Or how it is experienced using the products, says sexlegetøjsekspert JoanB.
She believes that many women today dare ask your girlfriends about sex toys and share their experiences about the use of different products.
- But men still have something more difficult to stand by, that they use sex toys. Just like men are also not super wild to share a more detailed knowledge of the sexlegetøjet with the other. And this naturally rubs of on the gender balance of who blog about sex toys, where there are clearly more women than men.
- however, I would still say that even though we women share our sexlegetøjserfaringer with close friends, then it is still only the few of us who share our experiences about dildos and vibrators for all over the world. Which is quite evident in the fact that the vast majority of bloggers remain completely anonymous.
Why more women than men, whether it is anonymous or not, blogging about sex toys, JoanB by difficult to answer.
- part of the explanation must probably be found in that men still have a very hard time seeing themselves as users of a fx Fleshlight, since the product is seen as a substitute for a real pussy. ‘Why do you not just out and scores a live woman/pussy? Why should one demean himself to use a onaniprodukt?’
Here it plays into the fact that men are more afraid of others ' reaction to the use of sex toys, than to the woman fear of ‘being labeled as her’, using dildos and vibrators, believes the blogger:
- in Addition, the general perception is that it's just super sexy when the woman uses sex toys, whether she is alone or in a relationship. When a woman masturbates, so experienced it just for a bit of kinky and naughty things. But there is a somewhat more negative view of the man who sits alone at home and masturberer down in a piece of rubber or plastic. A position, so it is not just change from one day to the other.
- But bother men read about other men's masturbation?
Quite personally, I think the fact that it is found very many men out there who would very much like to hear other men's opinions on different products targeting men specifically, say JoanB, if a private man under the nick 'the Man', now and then tests the toys to her blog.
- Maybe not so wildly detailed, but works the particular masturbator, or it does not work? And how do you get the best experience out of the product? For costs sexlegetøjet fx 500 dollars or more, so it is great to know just a little bit about, about masturbatoren at all works as intended, or whether it just is a game of the fis.
Kiss & love - 4. nov. 2018 - at. 21:48 cutting edge sex toys for men also gives women pleasure
JoanB have a suspicion that she has male readers:
- With respect to us female testers, there are many men who regularly read our words and see the pictures of us. And if you choose, possibly, to make use of my outpourings as decidedly spillemateriale, so here you go da. It bothers me in no way.
- I've written about all types of sex toys for both women, men and couples in 20 years - and has from day one stood by it. And just from my first reviews in the report mandeblade, over columns about sex toys Over Women, to periodically tell you about sex toys on the side6.dk and Extra Magazine, very well been aware of the part men using my words and images to more than to learn about the products. But peace be with it.
- The bottom line, when it comes to male versus female testers, here in 2019 yet, unfortunately, not equality, so far from. But we are, fortunately, also here on the right path, I am convinced, says JoanB, the female sexlegetøjsekspert.
In Aarhus sitting Mathilde Mackowski in the forefront of Scandinavia's largest sexshop sinful.dk, which has just put a search in time after the ten men that need to test a particular vibrator, Hot Octopuss Pulse III Duo:
- Overall, we would like to have the men a little out of the sand in relation to the testing of sex toys. It is always women who are focused on, and it would be interesting to see if we could get something good out of a mandetest, says Mackowski from sinful.dk, that translates to a three-digit million amount annually.
- we chose Pulse III Duo is partly due to the sleek design, which allows for orgasm without an erection, and that it can be used in conjunction with a partner. It also got an award as the year's best parlegetøj to the Xbiz Awards a few years back.
Pulse stimulates with distinctive deep vibrations to the sensitive area around the string on the man's penis, and uses it as a couple, can Pulses underside source the woman's clit at the same time. It is based on a technology developed by a Danish doctor to help rygskadede patients with to get release.
- it Is harder to find testers for mandelegetøj?
- I can only think of one that stands above - and it is you, who among others have tested sex toys for Sexpert-screen tv. However, we have not previously tried to find male testers, but we can see that there is a large over-representation of women who engage with us on social media. It suggests, therefore, that there is not quite balance.
I still believe, that society is a much greater acceptance of solo-play with sex toys for women than for men. We hope that by putting the ten curious men to test the Pulse Duo vibrator, you can get some statements, which resonates more with the male audience, and where the focus will be on what is important for men.
- We have at the time of writing received more than 1000 men who have signed up to the draw for the 10 places as a tester. It is far above the expected. So it is clearly moving in the right direction, says Mathilde Mackowski from sinful.dk.
Here have Joanb's and her husband's tested Hot Octopuss Pulse Duo III.
We took hold of the therapist and the therapist Bastian Larsen, who believes that mandelegetøj is still taboo:
- When talking sex toys today, so you're talking typically about the sex toys for women, but there are actually plenty of sex toys for men, and much of the toy can be used for both sexes. But even when men shop sex toys, so it is often to buy something for her boyfriend. A great many men still have the problems with to think about sex toys as something that must be used on them, and it is often that we still are very stuck in our traditional gender roles, believes Larsen.
sex therapist points out that sex is a traditional activity, where the man is in control, and the woman is the receiving.
- But if we want to keep our sex life going throughout life, so it is a really good idea to think a little outside the box once in a while. Many men are also afraid of being penetrated by various sex toys, because it might sound bøsset or female, but analområdet is just as erogenous zone in men as in women, so if you trust your partner, so take the plunge and try something new. It is a whole new world will open up for you, if you dare.
Larsen believes that the purchase and use of sex toys can be a good opportunity to say out loud what we like - and to swap roles on a once in a while.
- You can take it in turns to be the receiving and the giving, if only a half an hour at a time. And that can sex toys be a really good tool to learn to accept or learn to give instead of always getting stuck in the same comfortable roles.