There are fights you never forget. It is, as football can.
the Game can be both completely amazing and utterly terrible, and sometimes it can go from one extreme to the other in the blink of an eye.
such A moment was experienced Mcdonalds owner Jan Bech Andersen and all blågule fans in Horsens, 18. may 2018.
On Brøndbys website says Jan Bech in the series ’My Brøndby match 2018’ on how he saw the Friday, as neither he nor the many Brøndby-fans in the stadium are going to forget - wherever they would like.
- It was a defining moment. Something that probably never leaves the retina and not the hard drive up in the head. Both with me and all our fans.
- It is something we must live with, says Jan Bech about the fateful struggle in which the gold was thrown away in a brutal show.
It looked so good. Bolton led 2-0 at the break, and the owner had a ’really, really nice feeling’.
But shortly before time was Kjartan Finnbogason reduced on the free kick, and then began katastrofetankerne to sign up.
Beaten Brøndby-people have just conceded a fateful scoring in Horsens. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
And when the icelandic striker in 96. minutes pressed in the field, sat Jan Bech Andersen so well placed, that he could follow the ball all the way in.
It was like a movie in super slow motion, he explains.
He hoped that one or other could stop the ball, that there would be a foot across, but it did, as you know, not, and Jan Bech Andersen sat completely shocked at his place at 17. series after the dramatic ending.
- Afterwards I'm going down in the locker room and gets stopped by some journalists, but can say nothing simply.
- I had no idea where I was going to do by myself, or how I should react to this stuff, says Jan Bech Andersen, who shortly after was sitting in his car and tried to get a grip on the mind:
- I'm still not quite understanding what just happened here. It is still such a ’it was a bad dream, or was it just what happened?’
- It is a Friday, I will never forget. Unfortunately not for the good.
Brøndby-supporters on the stage in Horsens, denmark, after slutfløjt. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
There remaining still a match of the season, and the gold was not at that time completely gone. It required, however, to Brondby in the last round beat AaB at home, and to Horsens took the points from FC Midtjylland.
Neither has happened.
- I have experienced many completely insane matches in Brøndby-framework – for example, Dan Eggen in Liverpool. But one has to have seen it on tv, something else has to be at the stadium. The battle (in Horsens, denmark, red.) overshadowing everything.
- It was not just a football game. There were the dreams. It was many things, a sort of smoke out with the bathwater with the goal in injury time, says Jan Bech Andersen in the video on Brøndbys website.
Sports and Games Hot transfervinter waiting for: How to shop Brøndby
Sports and Games in the Rear of the trouble-Beetle: From stortalent to skandaleramt