A debt of over two million dollars and unpaid bills for more than 15 creditors were, what the couple Lars and Vibeke were confronted with when they took part in tonight's edition of 'Luksusfælden'.
the Experts so red.
the Couple had to change their habits right here and right now, if they were to remedy the massive debt they had developed over the past 12 years.
But Lars and Trevor would not accept the experts ' advice. In fact, they were so disagreed that the experts had to drop to help them. Thus ended the evening's program, not with the happy ending, which it often does.
And it was particularly one crucial question, as did the outcome. The experts would have, that the pair should drop to move into a new luxury house, as they thought that the cost would be too high in relation to the family finances.
the Pair disagreed. They would move into the new house, cost what it would. It would the experts in the program would not find themselves in, and they therefore had to end their cooperation.
Three months after the broadcast was recorded live Lars and Trevor are still in the new luxury house and has not yet begun paying off on their milliongæld.
- We had decided that this was where we would stay. We had talked about it before, and we felt several times through the program, they (the experts, ed.) presented false evidence. Yes, I felt damn røvrendt, says the 51-year-old Lars to Ekstra Bladet.
Through the program it was clear that Lars believed that the experts ' assessment of their economy was wrong, and that they thus accused him of lying.
- I have it really bad to get it to appear as if I'm lying. I was both sad and mad, but it is not me who is lying. It takes on me mentally that I should continue to prove that what they said was a lie, and that I was right.
well-Known Jan Swyrtz: make a budget, in good time,
today, he is also quite sure that it was a mistake to participate in the TV3 programme.
If I could do it, then I would not be in the program. We got nothing out of it at all. Nothing. We got no help, we got nothing, we got nothing, he says.
Despite Lars' dissatisfaction with the experts ' assessment of the couple's financial situation changes it is not on the Lars and Martin have not yet paid a penny of the debt they have built up.
- How will you pay your debts in the day, now that you have chosen to be in the new house?
- How we will pay the right now? We repay no debt right now.
- When are you going to start paying off the debt?
- So now you must be thinking that it is under three months ago, we moved into the house here, and we have had double the rent, and we have had the deposits, which is equivalent to four months ' rent. So we have spent the money. But then, it is only a month and a half ago that we got to know of the 'Luksusfælden', who it was, we owed money. We did not have any economic overview before it. We knew it simply does not.
- But now you know it, when will you start paying?
- Well it begins, we are now here in march-april month. There, we will pay the 7000 dollars that we save by living together in this house, says Lars.