To the sum of the copenhagen traffic was held one minute's silence for the victims in Sri Lanka, where terrorists transformed the passover to the horror.
About 500 people were troppet up at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen. Which had a large amount of mps chosen to wander the few hundred metres from the Palace to the square, which was recently opened after several years of Metro construction.
Terror Politikilder: Millionærsønner behind bombemassakre
Thus was the Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V), president of the Danish parliament Pia Kjærsgaard (DF), political parties and their leaders Kristian Thulesen Dahl (DF) and Pia Olsen Dyhr (SF) are present.
Among the dead are three Danish children. On holiday with their parents and with life in front of him. I have no words for what the family must be going through right now. They have my deepest sympathy, said Lars Løkke Rasmussen from the back of a moving truck with regard to that Bestseller-owner Anders Holch Povlsen lost three children.
Several showed their support with the sri lankan flag. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
- We should call a terrorist attack for what it is. A paltry attempt to throw a troldsplint in our eyes. The divide goes between those who hate and those who love. Never to be hated victories. Never should the provocations succeed. Never must the unity across our differences disintegrate. Never. Never. Never, continued the country's prime minister.
Annika Aakjær and Hjalmer Larsen provided the music for a silent audience, who sent their thoughts to the east.
Among other things, the sign of 'the Terror ' never win' was faithfully kept in the weather of a belong to, while the other waving the sri lankan flag.
the Service started at 20.00 and lasted about an hour. The event was opened with a minute's silence for the victims of the attacks. Also in Odense, the victims were commemorated with a torchlight procession.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------I was upset
Behind the Isacs smile hides a sad my. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
Many of those who turned up at Kongens Nytorv, have some form of affiliation to Sri Lanka.
- We are here to show our sympathy for the victims. My son is half-tamil, so that way we have a relationship, says Maria Corfitsen with a torch in the hand of the son Isac.
- were you born there?, ask Ekstra reporter Isac.
- No, I was born in Denmark. But my father he fled when there was war in Sri Lanka. I was very upset after I heard what had happened, says Isac, if grandfather still lives on the island.
Also Idaya Larsen and Dagny Johansen, who is on Kongens Nytorv, has family on the island. No family members have, however, been something to by terrorism incidents.
- I must remind all those who have died. I myself am from Sri Lanka, so I just need to be here, says Idaya Larsen.
- We are far away from our family, so we must do what we can here. It is the dark forces, who is in Sri Lanka right now. My family is scared.