- How to, a clear and prominent announcement not to misunderstand...
- Thanks to the Administration for this indication!
How to write Ulrich N in the pt most popular comment (31 likes), which is written in Albertslund Posten Facebook-profile of the housing association Bo-the West is prepared to throw whole families out of their apartments, if one of the members of the family get judgment for having thrown stones or ignited fires, as Rasmus Paludan would demonstrate in Albertslund d. 15. april.
- If it turns out that it is residents from our residential areas that are behind and if they are convicted of it, so will the whole family to the convicted be put on the street, says boligdirektør Ulrik Brock Hoffmeyer to the newspaper, and Ulrich is not the only one who welcomes:
- They should be completely gone from the Area. We are tired of the city, is about to be a war zone, writes Linda T thus, and Conny K continues:
- Finally, a sound from Bo-west.
- Hope - in the case of our own residents young people - to show the way and then one can hope that others learn from it.
- We want a peaceful city, writes Conny.
Bo-West has in the past kicked a family out because of a conviction, but looking in the 28 comments, then there are several who think that the punishment is too harsh:
- Yes, let's just punish the whole family for what a person gets convicted of.
- You ku the also call it to kick people lying down, writes Henning L, who has got 9 likes. It has Dennis W also:
It was then shown in the 1930s to put people on the street.
- Have the residents done anything illegal they must be punished through our legal system.
- A double punishment is not something that is to be called, writes Dennis, but what are you thinking?