the Chain, Top-Toy has been declared bankrupt, and this means that the vast majority of the Fætter BR and Toys'R'Us stores are closing down with immediate effect, in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland, informs Top Toy for Extra Magazine.
- It will be such to 53 stores in total will remain open until the turn of the year in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. The bankruptcy means, among other things, that we do not provide money back, as well as that the gift cards and the Cousin of BR-brands, unfortunately, are worthless, says Lars Bo Kirk, acting spokesman from the Top-Toy to Ekstra Bladet.
the business news - 28. dec. 2018 - at. 17:58 After the toys bankruptcy: Here are the shops where you can swap
so There is nothing to come after, if one is inside with the gift card, or you want his money back for an item you have purchased - even though you have the receipt.
- You can say that we exchange product for product. Therefore, you can exchange a purchased item for another item in the store, but you can't get a refund, even though you have the receipt. Unfortunately this is when one goes bankrupt, says Lars Bo Kirk.
- But you could have refrained from issuing the vouchers, when we now knew that there was a risk that they could become worthless, if you went bankruptcy, and, therefore, said, that it was not a risk, it is not desired to impose on customers?
- Yes, you are right. You can always be bagklog. It is regrettable, says Lars Bo Kirk.
stores that year, the last three days will stay open remains to be seen.
- We sit and work on the list just now, and it should come out soon. In Germany, everything is already closed down, while the 53 stores that will stay open, that will be distributed around in the other countries in
-Will the shops be a good geographical spread of the countries, or will all the stores in Iceland, for example, shut down?
I am, unfortunately, not yet.
the business news - 28. dec. 2018 - at. 15:25, Despite rescue efforts: Danish legetøjsgigant declared bankruptcy