do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
11 people have been running with the ambulance at the hospital after a klorudslip in Hvidovre Thursday at noon. Of the 11 most children.
- They have had had symptoms for klorudslip, says a spokesperson from the Capital Akutberedskab to Ekstra Bladet.
An area of 100 meters around the Lanes sports centre is cordoned off due to the degassing of chlorine from the swimming pool.
The writing Vestegnens Politi on Twitter.
It is very poisonous to inhale chlorine in large amounts, so beredskabspersonalet is thoroughly protected. Photo: Steven Button/Byrd.
See more video on localeyes.dk
the Police received the complaint at 12.11, and currently, more adults and children attended on the spot.
Have you been in the swimming pool earlier in the day, recommends health authorities, calling 112, if you have chest pain or trouble breathing. If you experience stinging eyes or itching in the throat, you must call 1813.
- It is not dangerous to be outdoors by the swimming pool, but if you still have symptoms, then you need to contact 112 or 1813, says a spokesperson for Regionhovedstadens Akutberedskab.
At. 12.11 concluded the review about the degassing of the chlorine in a plant room in the swimming pool on the Trædrejerporten in Hvidovre. Authorities are on the spot and has cordoned off 100 metres around the hall. More adults and children to be attended to on the spot. Follow our instructions, thanks. Pt. everything points to an accident. #politidk— Vestegnens Politi (@VestegnsPoliti) 10. January 2019
Klorudslippet was discovered by those who were in the swimming pool when it happened. It tells Anne Wallberg, who is the center director for policy and management in Hvidovre Kommunne, which operates the swimming pool.
- There were about 100 people down and swim - three school groups and other guests. They got a sense of that which smelled of chlorine, and then grabbed the check, she says.
we were all evacuated, and skoleklasserne sent back in the schools, where they were observed by health care professionals.
Hvidovre Kommunne does not yet have any ideas on how to klorudslippet has happened, but the police write on Twitter, to suggest an accident.
the Rest of the Avedøre sports centre open as normal on Friday, but the swimming pool remains closed.
- If they can reach that open in the weekend, I don't know. We will regularly inform on our website, says Anne Wallberg.
Idrætscenteret is up against a residential area, where Leah Blach live.
- I live about 50 metres away. I was out and walk with my dog, when I heard a lot of deployment. It is not unusual, but then came the fire trucks and a indsatslederbil, and so I thought that I had to see what happened, for they kept right next to where I live, she says.
I could see people being guided to the ambulances. They had it not so good. Some of them had oxygen, and there were also some who were put on a bench at the bus stop.
At 14.30 working police and emergency personnel are still on site. Photo: Steven Button/Byrd.
Lea Blach has not even be able to smell the chlorine, but her youngest child goes to a day care center, which is located just up the idrætcenteret. Here are all of the children have been taken inside, while the doors and windows are kept closed, and the parents have been notified that they should wait to pick up their children. Shortly before the bell 14, the institution has, however, called and said that the children well must be downloaded again.
- They also have called from school and asked if they could send my boy home, because we live in the exclusion zone, the sounds from her
the Mood around the idrætscenteret is, however, reasonable quiet, and Lea Blach is also not even nervous.
- If I had could smell chlorine, I had been more nervous, she rolls fast.
the Capital's Preparedness for writing at 14.45 on Twitter, that there is still kemidykkere at work, and that they will be on the site a few hours yet.
Police, ambulance and rescue is massively present at the swimming pool. Photo: Steven Button/Byrd.