- He was high finance, but today he is extra-high finance.
It says Henrik Kristoffersens girlfriend, Tonje Barkenes, to NTB on kakefesten Friday, after the Norwegian mountaineer earlier in the day had the sust down to world CHAMPIONSHIP gold in the giant slalom in Åre.
- I am incredibly proud. Finally, then loosened it, it was incredibly deserved.
There was a nervous Barkenes that came finaleomgangen from the target area. Kristoffersen was number three, drove down to the fastest time, and Marcel Hirscher and Alexis Pinturault stood once again at the top.
- I tend not often to be nervous, but today you tickled it a little extra in the stomach. But I saw the that he ran well. And when I saw Hirscher lost time, so I thought it could go.
And on it went. Hirscher skied down to 0.20 seconds behind the Norwegian, while Pinturault fell from the leadership to third place, 0,46 behind.
- today, I think that this victory meant a lot. It has gone a little tråere in the past, so it was extremely nice to see him at the top of the podium, said a proud Barkenes.
Although Kristoffersen was more concerned to prepare for Sunday's world cup slalom, seems Barkenes that he should be allowed to suck a little extra at the world cup-karamellen.
- He is very clever to reset itself and think about the next race, he should run again until Sunday. But he should be allowed to know a little on the seiersfølelsen in the day and enjoy themselves a little bit with it, I think. the