With a half slice of cake in your mouth explains the fresh world that it is not the weird celebration after he Friday went down to world CHAMPIONSHIP gold in the giant slalom.
- I want to eat, put me on the bike and sleep. For tomorrow is the slalåmtrening, said Henrik Kristoffersen to NTB on kakefesten.
Actual proof that he is the world's best in the discipline he has no time to think about now.
- gold medal I can think about when I am old and gray.BIG SMILES: Henrik Kristoffersen and his girlfriend Tonje Barkenes celebrates the Kristoffersens world CHAMPIONSHIP gold medals in the giant slalom on Friday night. Photo: Cornelius Poppe / NTB scanpix Show more Means a lot
before he finished the feast he had read up a congratulations from the prime minister, and gave a short acceptance speech to the turnout of guests.
- It was time! said Kristoffersen, who was best when it mattered Friday.
- I have not won a skirenn in a year, and I have not won a storslalåmrenn since 2015, so it does of course much.
Kristoffersen is perhaps the world champion in the giant slalom, but not to share feelings after the feat. When is it good to have girlfriend, Tonje Barkenes, by his side.
- In the day, I think that this victory meant a lot. It has gone a little tråere in the past, so it was extremely nice to see him at the top of the podium, said Barkenes to NTB.
- I am incredibly proud. Finally loosened it, it was incredibly deserved, she said to NTB.GOLD: - He impresses particularly where there win. He takes down the giants and take his first world cup gold. It is completely, totally raw, " says The expert Kjetil André Aamodt. Henrik Kristoffersen is the world champion in giant slalom! Video: NRK Show more Properly annoyed
world CHAMPIONSHIP gold almost got the smile to Kristoffersen to go all the way around, but he was still not entirely pleased when he came in the goal.
- I'm really annoyed that I was too bad in the throttle in any way in the fifth port. Where lost I some time, and it irritates me, just as it does that I was not smarter on top in the first place, he said shortly after the race.
And with the gold medal around his neck, he was most concerned to get out some seiersdråper to dopingkontrollen. To the press he says that it was nerve-wracking minutes after he drove in the goal to the best time, and Marcel Hirscher and Alexis Pinturault stood once again at the top.nerve-racking
- It is more nerve-wracking to wait than to stand to start, even. Then I get not done something, then I have no control. When I run while I can control it myself, I can not when the other is running.
But it went well, neither the austrian or the frenchman karret ahead of the Norwegian. Hirscher took silver to 0.20 seconds behind, while Pinturault two biggest, 0,42 behind.
Leif Kristian Nestvold the Hill was number seven (+1,08), while Rasmus Windingstad was number 13 (+1,60). Aleksander Aamodt Source ran out in the first place. the