The sign Adresseavisen.
Langrennsprofilen was involved in a traffic accident on Chapter 12. December of last year. The police considers the incident as so serious that it must be decided in the district court.
We have decided what our straffeforslag in court, and we believe the matter is so serious that it can't be settled with a fine, " says Jannicke Evjen Olsen, politiadvokat in Trøndelag police district, told the paper.
the Case against Klæbo will go as tilståelsessak in the spring. Thus, it is not taken out prosecution against skiløperen, only a charge, writes NTB.Here is the entire program for the ski world CHAMPIONSHIPS in Seefeld 2019
Tilståelsesdommer go for only one judge and one rettsvitne to the present.
the Cases are often held without representatives from the police and the public prosecutor's office present, and is dependent on the offender giving an unconditional confession to the judge and explain about the course of events.
We relate to the process politiadvokaten shows, and we have no comments beyond that, " says dad and manager Haakon Klæbo to It.
Klæbo drove in another car that had slowed for a pedestrian. This car was then pushed into the pedestrian injury, which was a twelve-year-old girl.
the Girl picked up no serious injuries, but had pain in the hip and leg after the accident.
22-åringens driver's license was temporarily seized after the incident.
Klæbo set to start in the world cup in Lahti this weekend. The Norwegian is the favorite for Saturday's sprint.NM IN MERÅKER: John Høsflot Klæbo put the rod between his legs in the battle for the NM-silver and had to desperately see Røa and Asker go past. Video: NRK View more John Høsflot Klæbo involved in car accident