the Visit at the Red Bull Ring last year, exhibited everything that was wrong with the Haas car. Kevin Magnussen delivered a phenomenal timekeeping as five, before he in the race itself helplessly fell through the field.
As the race car on Sunday was the VF-19’eren hopeless.
Formula 1's long-awaited premiere unfolds this weekend in Austria, and both Haas-drivers feel confident that they are in the end the VF-20's to get something to shoot with in the races.
- In this aspect I am very confident. I think that everyone got a thorough look at it all, and I would think that we now have a better way to understand the challenges and get them aligned with the drivers ' comments, says Romain Grosjean.
- eventually, we will be driving the car and very early on, we felt that something was not right. It took longer for the vehicle's sensors to find out of it. Our workflows are now doing that we can work faster, and we know where we should look, he says.
Kevin Magnussen am extremely with the four month delay to finally get started with the season.
Kevin Magnussen explains itself in the video conference with the permanent press corps. In addition, the teams also have access to the drivers to the media, Ekstra Bladet via online meetings. Photo: Mark Sutton/Haas F1 Team
the Dane is expecting a closer to its center than ever.
- It looks as if we are really, really close near the Mercedes and Red Bull, which is far ahead. Ferrari, we know not where is at. They could just as well be in midterfeltet, as they could have downloaded the other two the top team, but from vintertesten, it looks as if that midterfeltet again is really, really close. It will depend on who is the most stable through the season, says Magnussen to Ekstra Bladet.
- This year's car seems to be very different. Saturday after the timing hopefully, we can say that it is just as good as it feels. But all the others have also made their cars better. It is very exciting; it is the year's first race, and I have the same feeling that I usually have when we start in Australia. It will be interesting to see how everyone measures up against each other.
Romain Grosjean on the trackwalk with its engineers. Kevin Magnussen prefer to review the track in front of the computer. Photo: Leonhard Foeger/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: - We get pain in the neck
Formula 1 - 18. jun. 2020 - pm. 23:05 the purse strings closed at Haas
for More prophecies on the relationship holds up from.
- No one knows it. It is too early to say, and there is no reason for guesswork. It is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday, and we should on the pitch. Saturday we have a result that shows samtliges genuine speed on a single lap. Why guess now? I'm hopeful, excited, positive, has a good feeling in the stomach and am happy just to get in the car, says the dane.
Here are the Ekstra analysis on the teams ' relative strengths, and how they have fared through the coronakrisen (+).
Play Engine Manager on the team.dk? If the answer is yes, then sign up for the open group ‘Bank Ekstra klogeåger’, where at Jason Watt (Always Bet on Black), Jan Summer (Boys of Summer) and Jonas Hüttel (The Penfold Hearts) participates. It becomes hardly difficult ... Here you get both the tips, trick and setting up to the 2020 version of Engine Manager (+)
Sports and Games Understand F1's kørermarked: How is Kevin
Sports and Games How is Kevin: balance of power on this year's grid
Sports and Games Banerekorder will be smashed: More aircraft than a racing car