the PARK (Ekstra Bladet): Stale Solbakken has hoisted the white flag.
After the 1-2-defeat to FC Midtjylland is I am the manager so much a realist, that he sends the gold to denmark.
Congratulations he said well probably not, but he found that 'it was run'.
According to the Norwegian is the difference between the two rivals power. FC Midtjylland have it, FC Copenhagen missing it.
- Right now we are too much a nipserhold. There is too little muscle, too little gennembrudskraft.
- There are many good pasningsspillere, many good combinations and fine attack, but we lack any force, found Solbakken after a Sunday evening, where all could agree on, that FC Midtjylland had been the best.
the FCK was whipped to win in order to keep life in mesterskabskampen, but was not in the vicinity. Only a comic midtjysk own goal to the very end created a bit of excitement.
Particularly before the break was central jutland with their aforementioned power dominant, but the way they came in front of, annoyed Stale Solbakken tremendously.
Jens Stage allowed themselves to be too easily round of the Frank Onyeka out by the sidelines, and shortly after had Sory Keba scored.
- In a topkamp as this do not provide such a goal away at. It is a disgrace. It is just not good enough. I must just say.
- I don't know what he (Jens Stage, red.) to do, but he should at least not make it, he does that, it sounded from Stale Solbakken.
Jens Stage so 2. half from the stands. Photo: Liselotte Sabroe/Ritzau Scanpix
Stage ran around with a warning and could have scored more if he had stopped Onyeka with a so-called professional foul.
instead, he was rounded by the mid-jutland power plant, and also Victor Nelsson allowed themselves to cheat, could Sory Kaba bring FCM on sejrskurs.
He followed well up, as Johnsson could only parry Onyekas attempt.
- Perhaps I should have taken the Stage out, when he got the yellow card, for he was very marked by it.
- Jens is doing itself a disservice by taking a stupid yellow card, which makes that he becomes very much hampered in his game, said Solbakken, who pulled the former AGF is out in the break and replaced him with Jonas Wind.
For FC Copenhagen trades the rest of the League season now to keep the AGF and to ensure the silver at the same time with that to get some of the many injured and just returning players in gear again.
the Gold is far away.
While the man in the capital dreamed of a comeback in mesterskabskampen, is it long ago that you genuinely believed that you could pick up FC Midtjylland.
It will be midtjydernes second gold in three years, and it puts additional pressure on Stale Solbakken and FCK in the coming season.
- I think, that FC Midtjylland are playing an okay fight, but it is not that I was falling backwards and not believe that we can obtain the here team for next year. I have great faith in.
Much more Superliga Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel Past day Visionary or hot air balloon Past day Jewels you miss Past day Opkøbsalarm in the League Past day AGF in front of the icy transfersommer
See also: Gold at home
See also: So bothered we don't talk more about it