the People's voice simply must be heard.
- the SF and the Radical REQUIRES exactly that we're giving the danes away money to the fund which is supposed to save bl.a. Italy !!!
- the Consequence would then clearly be the current crisis is being pulled even further out.
- That the Danish economy comes further down in the Coronahul already created with incalculable consequences.
- the EU will drag the entire European economy down !!!
See also: Call us just stingy
How to write Jesper H to the nation! on the negotiations of the huge aid package, EU-landed launched yesterday. Jesper is happy that Denmark, at present in the so-called 'sparebande', who believe that hjælpemilliarderne must be given as loan and not as a gift. But he is nervous about Mette Frederiksen is real when large EU countries, such as France and Germany will give the money as grants. And he seems to be more of a focus on f.ex. Italy has a massive pile of gold in vaults around the world. He letter continues thus:
See also: Free money: the EU-move provides kriselande 500 billion euros
- I think there must be a focus on the EU will not loan, but GIVE our money away to the bl.a. Italy.
- And to Italy, according to their own central bank has a gold reserve on the 88 billion euro (per december 2018).
- This is something that probably can get the wife to lift the eyebrows and call on the lillefar.
- Especially because Italy previously announced that they will NOT sell A GRAM of guldreserven.
- The, I think frankly they need to do before it can come to help them.
And I think Mette Frederiksen should know that the danes supports her, writes Jesper, that refers to a article from the news agency Reuters from February 2019, where Claudio Borghi, the president of the budget committee in the Italian parliament, is quoted in a TV debate on the Italian economy, to say 'We will not sell a single gram.
Back in 2011 there was also debate on the Italian gold reserves, the German politician Gunther Krichbaum, according to the Bloomberg.com suggested that Italy could use their gold to pay the debt down, but what do you think?