A double double after 29 days, there are only four players since the introduction of the play-offs in successful. Mbark Boussoufa performed the feat shortly before his departure for Russia in 2010-2011. Still in the shirt of Anderlecht also had Matías Suárez are ten goals and ten assists snapped in the regular season, while also Teddy Chevalier finally, in his boerenjaar at KV Kortrijk as a principal and as a finishing move extremely productive. After Sunday succeeded Hans Vanaken already his fourth double-double in our league, only brightened he finish the job in 2013-2014, 2015-2016 and 2017-2018 only during the play-offs. With 11 goals and 13 assists is the Limburger already his best season ever busy.
• 2010-2011: Mbark Boussoufa - 10 goals and 14 assists
End of season: 10 goals and 14 assists
• 2011-2012: Matías Suárez - 10 goals and 10 assists
End of season: 12 goals and 14 assists
• 2014-2015: Teddy Chevalier - 11 goals and 10 assists
End of season: 12 goals and 13 assists.
Score do many of the current band, but a double double is only a select few are awarded. Hans Vanaken is one of the eight players in Europe around this time of the year is already more than ten goals and ten assists gathered. Only Lionel Messi, Eden Hazard and Hakim Ziyech do at this moment better than the playmaker of the Club. Punishment!
Name - club - goals - assists - match
1. Lionel Messi - Barcelona (Spa) - 26 - 14 - 25
2. Hakim Ziyech and Ajax (Ned) - 14 - 11 - 20
3. Eden Hazard - Chelsea (Eng) - 13 - 11 - 28
4. HANS VANAKEN - Club Brugge - 11 - 13 - 29
5. Steven Bergwijn - PSV (Ned) - 11 - 12 - 24
6. Raphaël Nuzzolo - Xamax (Sui) - 12 - 10 - 24
7. James Tavernier - Rangers (Sch) - 11 - 11 - 29
8. Edin Visca - Basaksehir (Tur) - 10 - 12 - 25