the Footballer Danny Olsen is in his last season at top level.
When the season is over, ending midtbanespillerens career namely.
It writes the Danish superliga club Hobro, who is Olsen's employer, in a press release.
- I have to admit that my body no longer can keep to playing football at top level, and therefore do I stop my career for the summer. It has been a difficult decision, but it has been necessary to take, says Olsen.
the 33-year-old Danny Olsen has, in the course of his career been past the AB, FC Nordsjælland, FC Midtjylland and AGF, before the trip, in the summer of 2017 went to Hobro.
Here are the provisional been to 41 matches and 1 goal. In all, he is until now listed for 317 League matches.
- I have been crazy happy to be in the Hobro IK. It is a nice club with many good people, and it has been a good place to finish my career.
- Unfortunately I have not been able to contribute much on the pitch this season, but I continue to do everything I possibly can for Hobro IK also is to find in the premier League in the next season, says Olsen.
At the age of 28 he played his first and only A-international match for Denmark. His debut came in a friendly against England at Wembley in march 2014, where the Danish national team lost 0-1.
Danny Olsen was switched in with barely ten minutes again.
The soon-to-former football player, don't know yet what will happen on the other side of the active career.
- I did not put me 100 percent real on what I need to do in the future, but football has always been a great passion throughout the last many years of my life, and I would like to continue in the world of football.
- I have taken the DBU's T-trænerkursus, and I would immediately like to try myself as trainer at a time, says Danny Olsen
Sports and Games the Surprise in the miracle: The most insane
Sports and Games Sommerudrensning in the walk: Clear signal from Brøndby