Wednesday was the day, where prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) could walk down the aisle and say yes to his sweetheart, Bo Tengberg, in a beautiful setting on the island of Møn.
But even though the wedding has been a long time coming and has been cancelled and moved a few times, is the bridal gown made in just a few weeks.
It tells Grith Rahbek, who is the designer behind, to Ekstra Bladet.
- For two and a half weeks ago came Mette, and asked if we could make the finished fast. At the time we first to order fabric home from London and put us firmly on a model, she says.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the Third time wasn't a succes. Photo: Per Rasmussen.
Grith Rahbek worked for 17 years as a stylist and chefkostumier on different programs in the DR, including Nikolaj and Julie, the Crime and time travel, but is currently employed by The Royal Theatre.
Her and Mette Frederiksen has known each other for a few years.
- During the election campaign last year, I was then contacted by the Social democrats and asked if I would be her stylist, says Grith Rahbek.
the Work about the bridal gown began to take shape a few months ago, where Grith Rahbek contacted the tailor Gunilla Nordby. Together with Mette Frederiksen, who do not want to disclose what the dress cost, they have been responsible for designing and sewing the bridal gown.
- I know her style and what she likes, so I had it in my head already three months ago. Then I drew five different models, and then we had them to go out from. It was been really fun and educational, and personally I'm really happy with it, says Grith Rahbek.
the Danish policy - 15. christmas. 2020 - pm. 21:40 Wonder Qvortrup? She lacked by Mette F's wedding
They ended with a wedding dress in a white shade with tow and look to the shoulder clavicles. In addition, the bar Mette Frederiksen, a long veil in the church.
- It was important for Mette, that the dress might not be too challenging. It should be a statskvinde worthy and at the same time a beautiful wedding dress, and I think the fact that we have made a classic dress that is just her. I have made many wedding dresses over time, but here it is made especially for Mette, says Grith Rahbek.
- Mette has even had much to say, and it makes it all much easier for us. She knew what she wanted and so tried it three times to check if it all fits.
the Article continues under the picture...
Mette Frederiksen's bridal bouquet was picked up by the roadside. Photo: Per Rasmussen
Himself was the designer also of the church, where she helped Mette Frederiksen, do my hair and get a grip on the clothes.
It was a wild moment to see her in the church. It is absolutely crazy nice on her, and I just thought it looked so beautiful out. I was very proud there. And of course they are just a great couple.
Grith Rahbek should not to the party, which continued in a party tent not far from the church. Instead, she has been able to follow people's reactions on the dress and the wedding in the distance.
Community - 15. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:31 Vermund: - Such is our prime minister also
Community - 15. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:03 Newlyweds Mette: - I'm not very good at it here
the bride and the groom Prime minister Mette Frederiksen and cinematographer Bo Tengberg was married in the Village Church on the island of Møn on Wednesday. 15. July 2020 1 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 2 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 3 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 4 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 5 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 6 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 7 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 8 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 9 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 10 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 11 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 12 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 13 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 14 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 15 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 16 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 17 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 18 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 19 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 20 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen 21 of 21 Photo: Per Rasmussen