on Wednesday, it was clear that Ole Gunnar Solskjær is Manchester United's new manager. The Norwegian arrived in England on Wednesday night, and Thursday he led his first session with the players.
Licence shall, according to the plan, lead gigantklubben out the season.
Already today waiting for the first challenge, when Manchester United meets Solskjærs old club Cardiff.attack
Many have meant much after the news cracked. Employment has polarized the experts. Some people are one hundred percent behind the decision to bring Solskjær, while others ask the big question mark.
the Last in the series of them that ask questions, is the former United-tip Dwight Yorke.
With all due respect, I believe that he is the first to admit how lucky he has been that has been given the opportunity in the club again, " says Yorke to the bone Sports.TEAMMATES: Dwight Yorke and Ole Gunnar Solskjær played together in five years. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more
The former goalgetteren continues:
- He is well liked and has been taken very well here, but I think that he is one of the last I had thought was going to be a manager of the us players.
the striker, who was a teammate with Norwegian from 1998 to 2002, poses the big questions of how Solskjær is going to handle manchester United's starring. He describes Solskjær as a quiet person in the dressing room.
- These stars are different than what he is used to in Cardiff and the other jobs he has had. If he starts to omit the stars from the squad and the club don't get results, it is interesting to see how Solskjær handle them. He was quiet in the locker room. We had players like (Roy) Keane, (Peter) Schmeichel and (Ryan) Giggs. It seemed that he was just happy to be a part of a wardrobe with so many deep roster of elite players, " says Yorke to the bone Sports.
Before he adds:
He has changed, become than man and have been manager for a while now.SOLSKJÆR: Sportsjournalist at Dagbladet, Øyvind Godø, have followed both nordmannens trenerkarriere and Manchester United over a long time, and think Solskjær has what it takes to succeed in storklubben. Video. Kristoffer Løkås. Pictures: NTB Scanpix. Show more Show more Turning back,
Yorkes opinion is not shared by Erik Nevland. He was also a part of the United-locker room together with both Yorke and Solskjær.
- I do not share the skepticism there, although I don't know what the Yorke believes that. It's about how you see a manager. He doesn't need to be a brølape as the screams and bangs. It has not worked for ^ the academic degree awarded in the United. You need to in there and treat those players differently and see all the individuals, even if they are big stars. It is that which is the job. Where I think he is more than suited to. He has after all been coach and manager for nearly 10 years now, " says Nevland to Dagbladet.do NOT AGREE: Erik Nevland. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more
He thinks that Solskjær had an eye for detail during his career, and used his time in the locker room smart:
He was reflective and teachable all the way and then for opportunities at the most. It is pretty good when you're conscious of these things when you play yourself, and you will benefit from for the career also.
Nevland gets the support of Ronny Johnsen, who was also a part of the United dressing room in the time Dwight Yorke was there. Johnsen is surprised Yorkes criticism:
- There is no connection between the to be silent in the locker room and to be a manager. Ole Gunnar has proven many times that he keeps the goal. There are certainly some who are surprised, it will always be. Ole Gunnar has always been interested in details. You must have your management style, and it is important to adapt. Ferguson also had to change in the course of time in the United Johnsen says to Dagbladet.
The same " says Henning Berg. He believes that Yorke simply underestimate Solskjær:
- It is difficult to know who should be manager in a wardrobe, but what is certain is that it is not always the one that shouts the loudest that gets it. The English culture is perhaps a little like that? It is awkwardly said by Yorke. And I know that Ole Gunnar can tell as it holds when it is needed, Berg says to Dagbladet.BEFORE the start of the season 2018: 29. February 2018 met the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, Ole Gunnar Solskjær to talk about how he wanted Liverpool to play in 2018. Video: Nicolai Delebekk Show more Solskjærs response to the critics
the Question of how Solskjær would handle stjernegalleriet was of course a question at Friday's press conference.
45-year-old, who has a good relationship with sir Alex Ferguson, it was clear that he is ready to give the players "hårføneren" if it becomes necessary.
Ferguson was notorious that he yelled at the players so that the hairs stood up as if you used a hairdryer if he was not satisfied.
- We are all different in how we treat people. Maybe I should take up hårføneren from my pocket, I have a hair dryer. So you never know when your hair needs a lift and I use it on myself, but I'm also not afraid to put the cabinet in place, " says Solskjær and continues:
- You know when a child disappoints you, as jaws on them, you give them chocolate. So you treat players as you treat your children really. You will guide them, you will help them, but when I get disappointed ... ask Noah, Karna or Elijah (Solskjærs two sons and daughter, journ.anm.) or any of the players in Molde. Sometimes you have to tell what kind of standard we have.Islendingen that can destroy Solskjærs drømmedebut This expect the experts
So what can we really expect from Ole Gunnar Solskjærs Manchester United? He has had barely two days to become familiar with the spillegruppa and to add a battle plan for tonight's Cardiff-match:
- What do you expect from Solskjær-the debut, Erik Nevland?
What I expect today is that I see that the players who are there and who should start the match playing with enthusiasm and is delighted to play football. You are indeed not a lot in 48 hours. It he can is to get a chat with every player and ensure that they are happy and ready to contribute in the future. I'm excited to see what kind of team Solskjær takes out in his debut.
Ronny Johnsen is also concerned that the pleasure must be returned to the players.
After having seen United, especially the last six months, so you will see that the mood of the guys have fallen. The most important thing is to get the mood back. It I think came with a time the prey of the manager came. Solskjær must get into the joy and faith of this here again, " says Johnsen.
He believes that the players have a huge pressure hanging over her, especially in the face of adversity.
The last time, there have been some who have hung with his head and the team has not strung together. It is extremely important to get the players to have fun and enjoy to play football games. . Even at this level is that the most important thing.Think of more offensive style
Henning Berg also believes that pleasure is the most important thing in the short term. He is also excited to see the difference between Mourinhos United and Solskjærs United:WANT to SEE A OFFENSIVE UNITED: Henning Berg. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more
- It will be exciting to see how much change in play style. ^ The academic degree awarded meant that they were not good enough to dominate matches and play offensive football, now there will be change. Ole Gunnar has a different philosophy. It will be exciting to see if players are good enough to play good, entertaining football and win games, " says Berg.
- Is it an advantage or a disadvantage is that it comes so many battles in a short time?
- the Advantage of so many battles is that you must be cycled, so he gets seen a lot of players. There are also battles that United is usually going to win, and they do it he gets a start. I hope now that United has more energy and punch.- Taunts Manchester United fans to hire a Cardiff-flop