FC Copenhagen player Viktor Fischer feels that he is assigned a responsibility in homofobisagen, and it is he uncomprehending opposite.
- It is not my board to assess whether the judgment is correct or the sentence reasonable, but it is a complete foolish to claim that I have a responsibility for the homophobic chants.
- They have been there for matches earlier and was there again in the course of the match in Odense.
- I think that it is disastrous to neglect the problem by typing it here into the judgment, says Fischer in a written comment.
In the judgment of the soccer ball Disciplinærinstans was one of the comments directed at Fischer.
Here it was that the FC Copenhagen player Viktor Fischer in an inappropriate way could have contributed to escalating homophobia-the scale of the case.
It breaks the Fischer not care about.
- I do not quite that you use the time to point me out as an accomplice instead of to address the problem, which is so serious for so many. It suggests that you have not understood what it is all about.
- I am not a victim in this matter, but I'm also not the culprit. I have pointed out the problem is there, and that we must do something about it, I have not started it, says Fischer.
In the FCK is there full support for Fischer, which according to the club brings an important debate forward.
- In relation to the disciplinærinstansens comments about Viktor's complicity in tilråbene are, at best, not well thought out.
- The interjection has been there for the previous matches and was in the course of the match in Sunday - both confirmed from several sides.
- We believe absolutely not, that Viktor carries the responsibility for something in this case, in addition to bringing an important debate forward, and stand at the front of the. He has our full support, says the chief communications officer, Jes Mortensen.
Peter Mejlvang homosexual footballer and has had enough of the homophobic heckling. Producer: Martin Lorentsen
the League - 12. apr. 2019 - at. 06:32 the Judge is ready to call off the FCK-Brøndby at the homo-heckling