It will be a showdown against one of Europe's most formstærke the football team, who await FC Copenhagen on Monday evening in the Europa League-quarter finals in Cologne.
the Opponent is Manchester United, seems at last to have found the recipe for how the club can move closer to the other English top team after having rendered under the earlier high level in recent seasons.
that is How it sounds from the previous superligatrænere and current fodboldeksperter, Morten Bruun, who works for Discovery, and Allan Kuhn, who works for TV3 Sport.
Manchester United is a very formstærkt teams that can look back on, if not the best period since Alex Ferguson (2013, ed.), so one of the best periods ago, says Morten Bruun elaborates:
Manchester United was close to being the Premier Leagues best manpower in coronapausen, there have only been a small formdyk in the FA Cup defeat to Chelsea and not-so-great sovereignty in the last matches.
- But overall it is a formstærkt Manchester United team that is in the balance. It is not often one has been able to say it the last seven seasons, says Bruun.
It is the Norwegian Ole Gunnar Solskjær, who has reined in Manchester United's star-studded squad. United have only lost one out of the club's last 23 showdown across all tournaments.
Vinterindkøbet of Bruno Fernandes from the Portuguese Sporting is absolutely vital that Manchester United managed to climb up in third place in the Premier League through a series of convincing performance, believes Allan Kuhn.
- In might United well win their matches on the counterattack - also against the good teams - but after Bruno Fernandes has come in, Manchester United also win by controlling the fighting. This is what has been missing from United in a while.
- It also makes that they dare to stand higher with bagkæden. The four front players are really talented - Bruno Fernandes, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood - and now they are bound together through Fernandes as 10's.
- in Addition, defense also lifted, and in the midfield, Paul Pogba come back at a level that has been missed, says Allan Kuhn.
Manchester United won the Europa League as late as in 2017, and the English team is the bookmakers clear favourite for the title again this year.
The two fodboldeksperter leave nor FCK big chance to qualify to the semifinals.
- FCK's options are limited, for if the United places with more or less all of their best players, it is a fearsome team. They have a lot of speed, they have skilled finishers, and they have a skilled, skilled playmaker in Bruno Fernandes.
- FCK's chance consists in that it must be determined over a battle - it is always an advantage for the adult team, says Morten Bruun.
Allan Kuhn ranks also the Premier League's number three is far beyond unique in scandinavia because the number two.
- You could see something of the freshness of the FCK-players against Basaksehir, but against a strong Manchester United team will kvalitetsforskellen probably be too big.
- It is the counterattacks, set pieces and a good goalkeeper, that should do it for FCK, and FCK continue to be good to organise themselves as they traditionally have been in Europe this season. But it is not certain that it is enough, says Allan Kuhn.
the quarter-finals in Cologne starts on Monday at 21 - and can be followed directly on her.dk.
See also: Dane helps Solskjær: How to turn the FCK
See also: Solskjær shelves Stale
See also: Daramy on trøjejagt: Love Rashford
See also: Speaking of rumors: - a Little strange