the VAL DI FIEMME (Dagbladet): Ingvild Flugstad Østberg outclassed the rest of the field and leads the Tour de Ski with almost a minute to the next woman. Yet know Østberg well that the hardest remains to be done.
Østberg has also previously led before the last stage, without that it has ended with the victory. And despite the fact that she now is the trusted favorite, she takes nothing for granted.
- the Girls behind have ourselves really fightervilje, they lost nothing on the sisterunden, so I'm very excited about how tomorrow will be, I'm excited about how fit I am, but also the russians, I am very unsure of how they are up sistebakken, said Østberg after fellesstarten Saturday.Know on the nerves
Østberg has just been stronger and stronger during the course of the Tour de Ski and now has won the last three stages. Østberg says that the body still feels good and that it rather is the hassle of separate nerves that takes on. For example, she was nervous ahead of Saturday's mass start, when she had a bad experience there in the last year.
I have not been smellen or felt tired, there is more to it that I get tired of being nervous all the time. There is more to it than that I feel physically tired. At the same time, I know that it can get, I have lost more than 50 seconds there before, so it must be worked all the way up to the top.
For Østberg admit gladly that she really has got the feel of nervepresset along the way in this year's tour.
- I've been nervous in the ten days I am now, so I'm still just nervous the whole time, " says Fisher-girl.
To go seven races in nine days make sure the athletes get more than enough opportunity to feel the tension you usually have a skirenn. The 28-year-old from Aston tells us that it is exhausting to constantly dread to the next race.
- Yes, you do it all the time in such a tour. You might get a bit of rest from the nerves occasionally, but it is a tough strain on all the ways and go like that and dread for each day that passes.
I know that I must dread to go well also, so it's really a good feeling, but at the same time, so I'm looking forward to Monday where I won't have to dread me so bad, " says Østberg and smiles.Desperately Weng would stop: - It is the sickest I have been with on - the Thousand butterflies in my stomach
Martin Johnsrud sundby's time tells us that he under-crosses to big tours struggled to sleep because of the nerves, and also John Høsflot Klæbo told newspaper Dagbladet that he came to sleep poorly at night, but the problem has not Østberg. She sleeps well, but calls the hours before and after skirenn for strenuous.
- The hours from the time I wake up until I go skirenn and I'm starting to prepare myself to the next again, there are a thousand butterflies in my stomach. It is hard to describe, says Tour leader.
Østberg describes the relationship to the nerves that show up as twofold.
I think that I'm looking forward to I put up and I no longer should have the feeling, but most likely I'm going to miss it. It is really love/hate relationship to the nerves.Russian shooting stars living in the city that are closed to the doping inspectors
One of the reasons why Østberg has so many nerves is that she likes to go through the most possible scenarios for how a race should evolve. She thinks it helps, although she admits that the nerves are pushing more than usual for the moment. Now apply it for Østberg to have the right voltage level in the body before the last and decisive stage up the Alpe Cermis.
I am preparing myself to race with to go through different scenarios. Even though I'm nervous and enthusiastic as I am able to cope with it pretty well when I'm near the start and stands on startstrek.
- are you Able to see for you a joyous happy Fisher-girl on the top of the hill in the scenarios?
- I could perhaps have been better to watch for me. It is not as often as I do, even if it also happens occasionally, admits Østberg.
Back to Natalya Neprjajeva stand it is now 54 seconds. Østberg believes that the crucial ground, first and foremost, is a battle against himself.
I am preparing myself to fight first and foremost against myself, as one must be prepared that the seconds backwards can be less, and possibly if they would come all the way up, so I have to think that it least has spent some effort on it. I'm not going to give me for it.Shelves Klæbo after superetappe: - It has never been done before