If you had asked people at exactly that time, so had enough nine out of ten said: "This is thin soup". So wrong can one be, be chuckling Reidar Sandblasted to Dagbladet.
the Leader of the Tornekrattet, Moldes supporterklubb, does not hide the fact that he, like many others, went on a small bang when he rejected the idea that Ole Gunnar Solskjær could be Manchester United manager.
- They'll only hold on. I think it's thin soup. Why should he take a temporary trenerjobb when he keeps on to build up a new team this year and next year in this city, said sand-Blasted in an interview with Eurosport when the writing began.
the Day after was the Norwegian presented as Manchester United coach this season.
I did not believe in the rumors in the beginning. Now he has taken twelve points. There have been four relatively straightforward matches, but you have to get everyone to play on the team. It took a short time, he is a positive guy, and it has spilled over. He was lucky that he met two supposed inferior teams first, but now comes syretestene in a row, says Sandblasted.BEFORE the start of the season 2018: 29. February 2018 met the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, Ole Gunnar Solskjær to talk about how he wanted Liverpool to play in 2018. Video: Nicolai Delebekk Show more Solskjær-shock
Since the employment has Solskjær led the red devils to four wins in four matches in the league, and FA Cup victory against Reading on Saturday.
- On Sportspuben 1911 (pub in Liverpool) I have not seen so many United fans before. They have brushed the dust off the old costumes and have a shared collection, " says Sandblast, and adds:
I pinch me a bit in the arm. It is not so long since I took he in hand on the last Swansea match and he wanted a good holiday. Now he is a coach for one of the biggest clubs in the world. You can't do anything other than to go on smilebånda.
Trond Hustad, sportsleder in Romsdals Budstikke, was also taken on the bed.
We were probably just as surprised here as any other when the first Twitter messages came. After a couple hours we realized that it was actually real. I think it came relatively suddenly on everyone, including the Liverpool football club and Ole Gunnar Solskjær, " says Hustad to the Newspaper.
- There is nothing else to say than that it is an adventure. It is almost not to believe that a boy from Kristiansund is the manager of Manchester United. It is fantastic advertisement for English football, add Hustad.
the Case continues under the link.the Success story that provides Solskjær hopes of getting the Manchester United job fixed Critical voices in Molde
Earlier this week wrote sportslederen a comment in the Romsdals Budstikke with the title: "In Molde, people have mast in the three years that Ole Gunnar Solskjær must be fired. In Manchester cheering for that he is chief in the world's biggest football club".
Further reviews Hustad it as the most absurd contrast he has experienced in his 22 years as a sportsjournalist.
Ole Gunnar Solskjær has had a great popularity in the main body of the supportermiljøet in Molde, but there has also been a share which has been critical to him as a coach, his dispositions, the squad selection, spillerkjøp and so on. Especially in the last period, says he is facing the Newspaper.
The share has been surprisingly high, I think. It is an eternal discussion that goes in supportermiljøet and around the club whether he should continue or not.
Although, he has been behind Solskjærs candidacy as a coach all the way.
- There are a number of reasons that I believe Solskjær is the best coach Sutton may have for the moment. This is, among other things, about the support he has in the spillergruppa and betydninga he has when some of the best players choose to sign for Molde.Hope the critics think about
in the Summer of 2016 stated, inter alia, fotballekspert Ivar Hoff "Had the coach been a different one Solskjær, would future been on the agenda for the next board meeting".
- In all the latest vårsesongene have also been bad periods. There has been a crisis, really, before the club has turned it time and time again, since the Hustad.
Tornekratt leader Sandblasted hope that the critics now think a little about.
- It must stand for their expense. You're a bit on your own tue when you say: "No, there must be better coaches than Ole Gunnar". I have been in reisekomiteen in a few years. In 2018 the lost we in the Trondheim and Kristiansund. It is allowed to be disappointed because you are losing, but to go so far as to say that: "We must kick him" ... It creates debates on social media, but you are a little honest, then fall enough and the claim that he should be kicked pretty fast, " says Sandblasted.
Tornekrattet leader, do not think that it is these fans that the rest of the people are listening to.
- In Tornekrattet so there have been a unison agreement that he must be, and must make time. Some are there no matter who want the coach removed after a few losses, " says Sandblasted.
the Case continues under the link.Detail that fans love. Solskjær: - Where are the shorts? Will not lose Solskjær
Sandblasted admits that he "unfortunately" fear that Solskjær can become permanent manager of the red devils.
I am an avid Arsenal supporter, but I have seen four United matches just to see what he is doing. Some games he's going to lose, but he takes them to a fourth, then it is probably a good chance that he is not going back to Molde.
If he comes back, so we are lucky. What we must see as a real bonus, " he adds.
Hustad fear the same, but align themselves more incredulous that Solskjær can get the job on a permanent basis.
If he delivers as good results that Manchester United are going into a situation where they almost can't let be to offer him an extension, so we must believe that he will accept it. But I want to believe that it takes a lot of that happening, " says Hustad.These snuoperasjonene can give Solskjær hopes of Champions League Dagbladet Plus Think of the term
no later Friday, said Øystein Neerland to Romsdals Budstikke that Swansea don't have any other plans than that Solskjær is coming back as a coach in may.
Assistant Erling Moe manages the store until then.
Moe is very well prepared to take over in the next few months. He is a local electrician who has been associated with the A-team to Swansea in the last ten years. He has worked under Kjell Jonevret, Tor Ole Skullerud and Solskjær. He has been with all the way and is a kontinuitetsbærer, " says Hustad.
Moe was temporary manager for Molde from Tor Ole Skullerud was fired in the beginning of august 2015, to gjeninnsettelsen of Solskjær at the end of October.
I have good faith in Erling. You do not need to look with the lights and lanterns in the whole of Norway and Europe to find a new coach. He did it terribly well the last. He has learned a lot of Ole Gunnar, so that I think will go well, " says Sandblasted.Ex-teammate: I'm jealous of Solskjær