Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Roland Garros Ex-UK Drew Barrymore New York Knicks instagram smm panel

reads.

Fear for more than 30 killed in attack on mosques in New Zealand
In Christchurch in New Zealand was this afternoon, local time, two attacks in and near mosques. What we know so far? A shooting took place at the Al Noor Mosque in the centre of the city. The second attack took place in a mosque in Linwood, a suburb in the east of Christchurch. Gunmen opened fire with a machine gun. There is concern for more than thirty dead and dozens wounded. The exact number is not yet officially published. The police speaks tentatively about a “significant” number of deaths. Four suspects were arrested, three men and one woman, but the police are looking for further to possible accomplices. There is at least two shooters. One shooter streamde the shooting live and placed shortly before the attack, a manifesto online in which he has his extreme right-wing motive explains. Or this shooter with the arrested is not known. The area around the mosques was cordoned off, schools were for a long time in "lockdown”, and the population is called to stay inside. The mosques remain closed. There were several bomauto's been seen in the city. The explosives were made harmless.

Friday afternoon in order to twenty two local time there were messages on firing in the Al Noor mosque in the centre of Christchurch, a city of 350,000 inhabitants, on the south Island of New Zealand, while believers, were busy with the prayer. Armed policemen arrived on the spot and convert the area around the mosque. All government buildings were in “lockdown”. Schools, the town hall, the municipal library and museums were the rest of the afternoon sealed off from the outside world. The population was called on to stay inside.

According to eyewitnesses involved a single shooter who have a black helmet and a bullet proof vest wore. He came with a gun to the mosque and shot there till twenty minutes to go. Some people speak of up to 100 shots. In the shooting would have different people to life. There are currently no official figures, but the local media speak of at least thirty dead. At least thirty people were injured to the hospital.

Comment premier: “One of the darkest days ever for New Zealand”

During a press conference speaks to prime minister Jacinda Ardern of “one of the darkest days in the history of New Zealand”. They confirmed the arrest of one suspect, but the police has reasons to believe that there are accomplices in the game. The kloptocht so forth. About the number of victims and further details of the attack, she wants nothing lost because there is still information missing. Meanwhile, four people arrested, three men and a woman.

Ardern says that there is no place in their society for such criminals. For the victims, among them migrants, and perhaps also refugees, however, instead, she emphasizes. There is no difference between them and us. “They are us”, it sounds. “New Zealand is their home. These people would be here, should be safe,” said the premier.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.