FC Nordsjælland should have new coach – but only for the summer.
the Club has just published on its website, that this season will be the last, with Kasper Hjulmand on trænerbænken.
Hjulmand is courted, and that Extra Magazine could tell Sunday, would Anderlecht very much like to have had him already.
FCN-coach was at the weekend with the club's knowledge and acceptance in the belgian capital, Brussels, to talk with storklubben.
Hjulmand would like to go to Anderlecht, but the belgians were not prepared to pay what FCN is required, and also worked with a very tight deadline.
the End was that nordsjællænderne refused to let his head coach change, with immediate effect, and Anderlecht chose to hire Fred Rutten.
Kasper Hjulmand must be in Farum-the club season out. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Now it is FC Nordsjælland, who are soon to hire a new head coach.
Already before christmas, it was the conclusion after the talks that FCN and Hjulmand had led.
- There must not be any doubt that we consider Kasper Hjulmand to be an excellent football coach and a great man who in every way matches with the club here.
- But in our close dialogue it has become evident to us that Kasper wants and feels ready for a new challenge, while we from the club's side would like to have a clarification on who must stand in the forefront of our super League team for the summer, says the team he will play for the Superliga team Carsten V. Jensen.
He says that the club will not stand in the way of players or coaches, when the right opportunity pops up. However, there is one important addition: There must be a good solution for all parties.
And it was no good solution for FC Nordsjalland at short notice to send Kasper Hjulmand of the place without having to be in the vicinity of to have a replacement in place.
- There was in the weekend tangible interest for Kasper from a major european club, who wanted him as head coach with immediate effect. Our approach to it was that we were open to finding a solution that all parties could be satisfied with.
- It turned out unfortunately not to be possible, the clubs with the short time frame, which turned out to be available.
FC Nordsjælland was not interested in a debate with the gun to his temple, and although Hjulmand will undoubtedly be disappointed at the missed opportunity, the club is comfortable with to let him continue in trænersædet the season out.
at the same time has nordsjællænderne with Carsten V. Jensen is in the lead now begun the hunt Kasper Hjulmands successor:
- We are already in the process of finding the best solution on how and with who we can replace him when the time is right.
- We are going to look internally. We are going to look externally. The only thing with the 100 per cent. security can say now is that we are going to maintain the clear line that we have in our way of doing things - on and off the field.
Kasper Hjulmand is in his second stay as the head coach of FC Nordsjælland. Having led the club to the Danish CHAMPIONSHIPS in 2012 - and since participation in the group stage of the Champions League, he traveled to 1. FSV Mainz in the Bundesliga in the summer of 2014. Half a year later he was fired and joined the post as head coach of FCN 1. January 2016.
FC Nordsjællands Superliga squad and Kasper Hjulmand have Monday morning at. 10.30 first training after the christmas break.
Sports and Games The big trænerkarussel: He is the hunted game!
the Madrid newspaper insists: Real Madrid WILL have Eriksen
Intl. football - 7. jan. 2019 - at. 13:36 New report: Rooney took sleeping pills and drank alcohol before the arrest