the 2019 season on the international badmintonscene has just started with the Thailand Masters, in which only a few Danish players is with.
But then waiting for bigger tournaments in both Malaysia and Indonesia, and the Danish badminton stands for the time that an injured patient because of the ongoing conflict between the confederation and the players.
Badminton Denmark suspended at the end of november landsholdstræningen, which usually houses all of the country's best players, because you could not reach an agreement on a new agreement on continued cooperation.
This means that the Danish players for more than a month have not received the training, which they usually get on elitecentret in Brøndby.
It is a cause for concern for the former top player Jim Laugesen, who is an expert for TV2 Sport.
- It is the watershed. As it is right now, players must fend for themselves, and we must see whether the players have been able to maintain the træningsstandard, which has always been the guarantor of, to Denmark could be in the world elite, he says.
the Players have trained together, but their normal coaches from Brøndby has not been able to help them.
Herredoublen with Anders Skaarup Rasmussen and Kim Astrup played sæsonfinalen in december, where they even paid to get a trainer to coach them in the tournament.
The best Danish players may well even pay a second coach out of their own pocket, but it has all of not afford.
Players can, of course, help each other with coaching at the tournaments, but it can get to go in addition to own performance.
Badminton is a complex sport in the sense that it is a team sport, when we train, but it is an individual sport, when we play, " says Jim Laugesen.
- If a player has the game battle in the morning, so is it for him best to stay at the hotel and stay focused on the things he needs to. It is not to take out in a hall again to coach another.
- If you have to provide the best results, so one should give themselves the best conditions.
Seen in this light are the players already weak, because they themselves need to make sure everything from visas and hotel for the shuttle service.
He hopes that the players and linked soon find a solution, because otherwise it can have major consequences for Danish badminton.
- Associated is not interested in the fact that the players don't come out and play tournaments. The here conflict is in ingens interest, says Laugesen.
- Both the confederation and the players will be really bad if this thing resolves itself, and all is smoked so far down the rankings that you have to start all over again.
He predicts, in advance, that the Danish players will find it difficult to live up to the past year's major triumphs in the coming time.
- We are in a situation where many of our best players are about to be passé, so we should probably accept a formnedgang, he says, pointing at Viktor Axelsen as the best card in the pursuit of success.
the ladies 'has lagged too long, the with distance best ladies' doubles is dissolved due to the baby shower, the two best herredoubler stops, and a new mixeddoublekonstellation to find a foothold in the top.
Sports and Games Mathias Boe breaks 5 years of silence: the Girlfriend of the bollywood beauty