Spectators, the home and the direct guldkombattanter as the nearest witnesses.
the Football club FC Midtjylland, could hardly have dreamed of a better way to celebrate the Danish championship on, than when FC Copenhagen on Thursday in Herning, denmark.
- these are the days, people look forward to, says FCM-director Claus Steinlein.
- It's all gone up in a higher unity. That we can get spectators into a fight where you can determine it. And so, against FCK, which are the ones we compete with. It will be great fun, and hopefully we can do it, even if it will be a really difficult game.
For the first time since coronapausen may club welcome to thousands of fans.
The more lenient coronarestriktioner allows FC Midtjylland to close the 4800 fans into the fight, and succeed in central jutland to download just one point, is the championship a reality.
FC Midtjyllands chairman of the board, Rasmus Ankersen, dare not, however, find the champagne back yet.
- Let's just get the last points with, so we can get it settled.
- There is not much that suggests that it should go wrong. But you will always be like it is mathematically settled once and for all, he says.
Before the last five rounds of the season has FCM a lead of 14 points down to FCK. Should it slip Thursday, there is still a big chance for gold.
the History of the Central sovereign-the season is also the story of the team's ability to stand up after defeat.
the FCM's four defeats in the League have all been followed by victories, and it tells about the strength the team has had, I believe, Claus Steinlein.
- Our players and coaches have been good not to get into a bad streak. They get quickly back on track, he says.
It will be the third time in six seasons, to FC Midtjylland to win the League, if the work is finished. The same number of championships has FCK in the period.
Claus Steinlein dry, however, not yet love, to Nsw in the coming seasons is going to surpass the FCK.
- It is too early to say. We have won three trophies in three years, so each season where we don't win trophies is disappointing. This is how the FCK have had it the last 10-15 years.
- I believe that we are going to fight hard with the FCK to take control of the League and the cup. But there are also other clubs who are going to tease us. There are many exciting projects in Denmark, says FCM director.
the Match between FC Midtjylland and FCK played at the MCH Arena at 20.