The Danish national team disappointed horribly with the 2-2 result against the unsuspected Kosovo, there are 120 seats under Denmark on the world ranking.
the Fight was a funny highlight of the day, when a young baneløber in the final minutes were on grønsværen. Heavily persecuted by the security guards ran to the boy directly over to Christian Eriksen and gave him a proper hug. A smågrinende and a bit uncomfortable Christian Eriksen tried subsequently to get out of the hug, but his young admirer would not let go. There was help from both the security guards and the Kosovo players, before the boy escaped his grip and was led from the pitch.
The Danish landsholdskreatør have now also tried to get a hug by a spectator.
I have never tried before. It came out of nowhere and was very special, " explains Christian Eriksen.
- I would be the kind of addition, but it was fun enough to try once. Now I hope not it happens again, adds dane.
Eriksen did not have to be afraid or uncomfortable, but he heard what his fan demand.
He reached to say shirt, shirt, before he was led away, says Christian Eriksen, who does not delivered his shirt to his fan.
- My sweater got a Danish soldier, who was also at the stadium, he explains.
When the young fan had left the pitch, and it was believed that the fight could continue, running yet a young man on the field. He was quickly on the thoughts of others, since he got a cash message from a couple of the Kosovo players, and then ran back to his place.
Finally, the fight could be set in motion, and a few minutes after scoring Pierre-Emile Højbjerg the equalizer for Denmark.
Here you can see all the goals from tonight's match in Pristina:
Christian Eriksen scored Denmark's first goal in the match against Kosovo, when he was the safety even on a penalty kick after an hour's play. It was only a few minutes after the dane had been shifted into. It was eriksen's first change since 2011 in a match against Finland.
An unfamiliar situation for Tottenham-profile.
- I was a little restless, and asked what you are doing when you are sitting on the bench. It's not often I have tried it on the national team.
Babik was not satisfied with the Danish efforts in the fight against Kosovo, and expect it to be a single swallow.
- It was a special and messy match, because we were falling behind. They got more confidence and played better maybe than they really were, because they had fans in the back
- I promise, it will be a completely different Danish national team, we get to see on Tuesday against Switzerland, says Christian Eriksen to Ekstra Bladet.
Eriksen has now come in the company of megastars such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Lionel Messi, who all have experienced similar episodes with excited fans who couldn't be on the stage.
however, It is not always that baneløbere have a loving message. It was the Aston Villa player Jack Grealish to feel in the derby against Birmingham City, where he was awarded a the fist of an angry Birmingham fan: See also: the Crazy scene: Baneløber springing up football player
Landsholdsfodbold - 21. mar. 2019 - at. 09:48 'Eriksen passes the Time'