Three strafplaceringer to Romain Grosjean before Sunday's contest did not come as a big surprise.
the Frenchman blew both its own and Lando Norris’ first lap during qualifying, when he lay in racinglinjen in the last turn.
Hard, one could argue, since the iniquity, not got consequences for anyone, but nevertheless common.
When Haas-the driver went kapgang back against the stewards, having received the judgment, because it is not gridplaceringerne, but that followed a penalty to the license, so now he is up at eight in the course of the 12 months.
Four of a løbskarantæne.
Actually it was not his own fault, but failure to notify the løbsingeniøren.
- To give Romain a penalty is completely inappropriate. He did not do anything wrong, for there was no radiobesked. It is to be on the neck of a, it sounded immediately after the from a easier excited Günther Steiner.
- It is a completely wrong decision. The three gridplaceringer we can debate, it is a different story, but the point for the driver; what can he do, ask the team head.
Romain Grosjean was disappointed with the decision. Photo: Jan Sommer
Ekstra Bladet spoke with Romain Grosjean BEFORE the penalty, where he hoped to clear frisag, because he could not have made it big different.
- the Mirrors are not great, it is dark, no lights on, and I got no radiobesked. How can you know that he is on a quick lap?
of Course, apologized he for McLaren-the colleague, but, according to Grosjean, it was actually Sebastian Vettel, who was at fault in the accident.
- It is an unwritten rule that you do not overtake before the last corner. Alonso made it very clear to Him last year in Monza. But can ran in front of the entire queue, as anticipated, says the French Haas-running. In contrast to Alonso last year tried Grosjean to create a new hole to start his round.
- It gave me three-four more seconds, I would have to wait. We had not expected that Vettel would do it, so we thought we were free of the Norris. Probably it's the reason why I did not get the message that Norris was on a flying lap.
I thought, all six-seven cars around me were on a udomgang. I can only apologize to him. Fortunately it didn't impact his qualification.
But it was the return for both the Grosjeans race and license.
Vettel played an unfortunate role in the incident between Grosjean and Norris. Photo: Jan Sommer
Formula 1 - 29. mar. 2019 - at. 06:13 Red Bull-boss: Haas are underperforming
Formula 1 - 28. mar. 2019 - at. 18:58 Early the end of the day: Kevin can slip before the time
Formula 1 - 30. mar. 2019 - at. 06:58 2021-rules leaked: Big changes in F1
Lando Norris took the episode quite calmly.
- I had completely forgotten. It happens shown in Formula 1 all the time. He came pretty much in the way for me. I think I lost half a second. Not the nicest, if it had been my only attempt, but the kind of happens, said the McLaren-rookien, which again reached into Q3.
Sebastian Vettel was also a trip with the stewards for a slow indomgang. Ferrari-the star slap of reprimand.
Sports and Games As love is Kevin's new racer
Sports and Games - I win damn it here
Sports and Games Debriefing from Melbourne: an Incredible performance behind Haas' success
Sports and Games Kevin: 'I'm not adult enough to be alone'