English-language newspapers - which are still among the most offensive in the world - are laden with articles for the match between Tottenham and Manchester United yesterday.
Much revolves around keeper David de Geas fantomaften at Wembley Stadium. He delivered one rescue after the other, and made sure that Marcus Rashfords scoring after 44 minutes gave United a 1-0 win.HEADLINES: The Sun use in a day approximately the entire backside of yesterday's grand battle. Show more
the Victory was the sixth in a row for the temporary manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær (45) and the team. The question is of course: Can the board of directors of the club to avoid hiring the Norwegian permanent summer?
England legend Alan Shearer (48) - which is used as an expert by both the BBC and The Sun - is of itself for the way Solskjær has been started stortalentet Rashford. But he throws not discriminate on the wave of adulation that washes over the manager:
- Even though United are only six points behind the top four teams, I doubt that they manage to close the gap. They managed to keep a clean sheet (against Tottenham), but I'm skeptical about the rear fireren. They owe keeper David de Gea to thank, writes Shearer in The Sun today.
But, he continues:
- If United continue this game under Solskjær and win a trophy - you just need to give him the job.
All indications are that Manchester United can forget the Premier League-the gold. Up to the leading Liverpool is 16 points. But United are still in the Champions League and the FA cup, and is six points behind Chelsea in fourth place. The way it looks now, is manchester United's greatest opportunities in the FA cup. Where is Arsenal's opponent in the fourth round 25. January.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino will be in the driver's seat to take over the job at Old Trafford permanent. But also England's national team manager, Gareth Southgate, and Real Madrid's former suksesstrener, Zinédine Zidane, is the name that is being discussed in the boardroom.BRAND: David de Gea gets wide mention in the Daily Mirror today. Ole Gunnar Solskjær has put itself in the driver's seat to the permanent managerjobben in the United, writes the newspaper. Show more
- Six out of six victories. Solskjærs honeymoon can just as easily end up with the perfect marriage, writes the Daily Mirror about nordmannens chances.
Ed Woodward (chairman) and The Glazers (eierfamilien) will no doubt wait until the end of the season before the nailing langtidsplanene, reports the newspaper's sjefskribent, Andy Dunn.Tactics
Henry Winter in The Times, goes for to be a heavyweight in the industry. He writes:
- Solskjær shows that he not only can set up a team based on emotions, but also the tactics. It is not only smile with Solskjær. It is science also.
He must be considered, especially if the recovery continues and the United collect the six points up for the Champions League place. This was Solskjærs first proper test, and it consisted he. United are playing lively again, and have width and pace in the game.
Several newspapers writes that the more victories, the United takes under Solskjær, the worse it looks for José ^ the academic degree awarded. Its predecessor, spent very much energy to tell the surroundings that he had the squad to fight in the top.
This chanted him about constantly. And as a dramaturgisk grip, switched the TV producers often between him and the chairman Ed Woodward at the VIP stands.
Now, on the other hand - watching Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford suddenly appear as "a million". Or concretely in the Pogbas case: 89 million pounds, which was the sum United paid Juventus. It is equivalent to in excess of 977 million.CHEERS: The Guardian shelves David de Gea and knallkampen his between the rods. Show more
- He was the boss in midfield and played the year's passing to Rashford, writes the Daily Mirror. The newspaper gives the frenchman a grade of 8 out of 10, and only one player gets better: David de Gea, who will be given a grade of 10 out of 10.
- Amazing, writing Metro on the goalkeeper, and come up with eleven qualified saves in the second half.
- We have the best goalkeeper in the world, declared Solskjær after the match.High-speed
- We also had a sparkling pace in the attack, and the goal for Rashford was fantastic. This match acted never about me and him (Pochettino). You (the media) did to it. But this was about three points, says Solskjær.
Now waiting two home games for United in the Premier League. First Brighton this coming Saturday, then Burnley ten days later.
The next big tests are the Arsenal in the FA cup 25. January, Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League 12. February and Liverpool in the Premier League 24. February.Premier League Liverpool22183150-1057 Manchester C. 21162356-1750 Tottenham22160646-2248 Chelsea22145340-1747 Arsenal22125546-3241 Manchester U. 22125544-3241 Watford2295832-3232 Leicester2294926-2531 West Ham2294930-3231 Everton2286833-3130 Wolverhampton2185823-2529 Bournemouth22831131-4227 Brighton22751024-3026 Crystal Palace22641220-2822 Burnley22631323-4321 Southampton22471123-3919 Cardiff22541319-4119 Newcastle22461216-3118 Fulham22351420-4914 Huddersfield22251513-3711 Pochettino had a very different feeling after meeting with Solskjær than against ^ the academic degree awarded