Should there emerge inquiries from English clubs up the next few days on the FC Copenhagen players, there's nothing to say to it.
Several of the hvidklædte players delivered a good performance against Manchester United, so that in the periods just as well could have been the Danish team, who had arrived on the measured breeding as the English.
After the match, stood United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær ready with appreciative words about the particular goalkeeper Karl-Johan Johnsson and midfielder Rasmus Falk.
- I do not know how many shots we had, but it must be close to 30. Their goalkeeper was perhaps his life's struggle. He was really good. And Rasmus Falk delivered a great effort. He gave us big problems both to the left and the right. Technically he is very strong, and he turned around at our players for fun.
He stood behind FCK's biggest chance after a great dribble, but it ended fortunately with a good blocking from our side, said Solskjær.
The one was the bulwark of another world, while the other again and again created the turmoil at the other end. Photo: Wolfgang Rattay/Reuters and Liselotte Sabroe/Ritzau Scanpix
the Norwegian is certainly not alone in this position.
the Daily Mail call Johnsson for outstanding and highlights his 13 saves and writes, in addition:
- The (United, red.) also had to resort to some desperate last minute defending against Copenhagen, where teams created more problems than United had anticipated, writes the newspaper, quoting Rasmus Falk as the danger man.
The Guardian call Johnsson superb, while The Sun and Sky Sports just adds to the svenskerens many rescues are more than any other goalkeeper in the Europa League in the 11 years that have passed since you went from UEFA Cup to Europa League.
the Latter gives the keeper 9 in the nature on a scale that goes from 1 to 10. Only Anthony Martial shall have the same character.
photo Gallery more pictures from the fight/the victory 1 of 14 2 of 14 3 of 14 4 of 14 5 of 14 6 of 14 7 of 14 8 of 14 9 of 14 10 of 14 11 of 14 12 of 14 13 of 14 14 of 14
As well as all the media will take note of what Johnsson was the one lab in just Martials end, so he just could verfe the ball over the goal. It was an excellent ending - but an even better rescue.
- A special note must go to Johnsson, who showed his talents on the biggest stage with an incredible performance between the rods, write Sky.
the BBC will announce him to the line best with the following phrase: Johnssons individual performance threatened to poke a stick in the United the wheel.
- I am happy for my and the team's efforts, so it is the entire team, which must have praise, said Johnsson, according to Ritzaus Bureau and tried to explain why it was against United, he had to deliver a brandkamp like this:
- I had a good feeling down in the target, so it was fine for my own part. I get along fine into the fight and come up with some important saves, it sounded subdued.
Captain Carlos Zeca wondered why the media fell into a swoon over Rasmus Falks performance.
- It is strange, just ask for it in the day. This guy has been incredible all season, and he is an amazing player, for me which is unique in scandinavia because the best player. And today he showed it once again. He can play against such teams, and he is just incredible, it came, while legend and tv host Gary Lineker true to form had a position for a game of football on Twitter
- See the game be good, he replied dryly to his Norwegian colleague Jan Åge Fjørtofts questions about how good the Rasmus Falk just...
See also: Stale on the minister: Denmark's biggest fool
See also: Stale refusing to sell the Falcon
See also: FCK demands apology from minister after tweet
See also: Manchester United beats the FCK out of the Europa League after extra time