2. division is back, and as a special offer, you can now see the end game free. Follow your heart, follow your club and get access here
Are you already a PLUS customer, you'll see fighting here
Andreas Cornelius stole the headlines Tuesday night when he rundbarberede Genoa on their own and scored a hat-trick and made at the same time an assist for Parma.
And the Danish landsholdsspillers performance has not gone unnoticed. Also not in the Danish legend Preben Elkjær, which pay tribute to Cornelius.
- I'm actually not surprised at it, for he has the some of the things that you might not have as much in Italy with his great physique, etc. Actually, I think that he has the whole package. He has the stuff to be able to do well in Italy, says Preben Elkjaer for the Extra Magazine.
- He has his great physique, and then he can go with in the interaction with the other players. And so is he so big that he can hurt defenders, if there are some good posts, says the Danish legend.
- He has, of course, need a team that can put the right balls to him, for he is not the type who just dribbles past three men. But if you like to find a team that can put up some good posts to him, then he really is insanely hard to keep.
the Article continues under the picture...
Preben Elkjaer was for many years a great profile in the Serie A, where he played for Hellas Verona. This has later resulted that he has been made an honorary citizen of the city. Photo: PR Photo
- What do you think, he can drive it to?
- First and foremost, I think that he should be happy that he's come to a team that plays a kind of football that suits him. It is always the biggest problem to find a team that suits your play style, and what he has done in Parma. So, get finally, for god's sake, says Preben Elkjaer.
With his hat-trick against Genoa's Andreas Cornelius now stands at an impressive 11 goals in Serie A this season. Thus overtook he also just Preben Elkjaer, who once made nine goals in the same season. This does not mean, however specially very much for Preben Elkjaer, when he distributed his goals over many seasons, he tells.
the 27-year-old Andreas Cornelius has played in Parma since the summer of 2019, when he came to the club on a lease from Atalanta. He has so far played 20 matches in Serie A and made 11 goals, and in addition to two assists.
Karl Aage Hansen, 24 goals.
John Hansen, 22 goals.
Harald Nielsen, 21 goals.
Carl Aage Præst, 20 goals.
Poul Rasmussen, 19 goals.
Jørgen Leschly Sørensen, 19 goals.
Jon Dahl Tomasson, 12 goals.
Andreas Cornelius, 11 goals (not finished)
the goal statistics are taken out of the players ' best season in Serie A.
Show more Close
Much more international football Past day Star's poor judgement cost him his life Past day When the Real Madrid legend died, they mourned also in Barcelona Past day From nulbon for the national team: Bomberens incredible career Past day Ballademageren from hell: He burned all his bridges day of the Roma-the boss's total downer: Lost to Liverpool and suicide Past day Brøndbys defeat in Rome nager still Morten Olsen Read all of the articles in Ekstra Bladet
See also: Great tribute to Cornelius: He is a big
See also: Completely unmanageable: New hattrick of Cornelius
See also: Escaped with fright.