In november had Nils Arne Eggen (77) amputating the right foot.
Now he tells Dagbladet that the same type of blood poisoning, which caused the amputation, also has affected the left foot.
the Edge sitting in a wheelchair in her home in apply for a job and waiting on the visit from the physical therapist when the Newspaper talking to him on the telephone.
He should have a new treatment. There are many of them.
- I have returned home after a two week stay at the hospital, tells the great fotballpersonligheten.HAVE FAITH: Eggen believes that it is unacceptable to amputating the other leg also. Photo: Hans Arne Vedlog Show more
Nils Arne Eggen, have faith that the antibiotic treatment will kill blodforgiftningen.
- I bet on that the antibiotic should take this here. It is the same problem that was in the right foot. But I think that I will save the leg. It goes forward, he affirms.Bad blood flow
Nils Arne Eggen tells that blodforgiftningen is caused by poor blood flow to the parts of the foot.
When he had to amputating the right foot was the main reason that it went gangrene in a toe.
After amputasjonen told Nils Arne Eggen that it most likely was due to an old sports injury which made the poor blood flow to the tåa.
- It is not so easy to walk around with gangrene, as the constant blodforgiftet, said Eggen in november.GOOD FRIENDS: Nils Arne Eggen (t.v.) and musician Arve Tellefsen arrives at Aschehougs wonderful vocalist 30. august of last year. Eggen got the help of a crutch, and by the shoulder of his good friend. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more Aggravated
He also explained that the condition was worsened after he had to replace a kidney in 2015.
- When everything was immune system cut, so that the body more easily would accept the new organ. You know, the body is racially and agree basically not to foreign substances. If it is everything from a splinter in the finger, explained Nils Arne Eggen in the familiar style.
But the popular fotballpersonligheten is an optimist.
- I don't think of a new amputation. It is not the theme for me now, " he says.
Nils Arne Eggen tells about a new life with a foot less.
- It is that the brain is still programmed to that I have two legs, he laughs.Eggen in storslag after amputation: - Messi and Maradona have not so long legs they also
He tells us that he masters the everyday better and better. And that the new prosthesis on the right leg works great.to The bathroom without help,
I'm about to accustom myself to being alone and manage myself. Now I go to the bathroom without help again. Yes, it is actually the way it is. It is called progress, " he smiles.
the Small everyday routines, given the major upheavals in the everyday life of Nils Arne Eggen.
But on habitual show he takes everything with good humor. In november, he drew the following comparison for amputasjonen:
- Go'the foot is just a bit shorter. That is all. Life is not over. A denture looks just like a normal foot.Messi and Maradona
And the Ridge continued in the storslag:
He where Messi and his argentinian Maradona have not so long legs they also.
Nils Arne Eggen preserves his good humour and striking lines.
Now he says:
- No, now it's enough for today. I'm sitting here and trying to keep his balance in the wheelchair, laughing all of Norway's major football personality again.Nils Arne Eggen received the kidney of his daughter