the Days after the derby, they talk more about the confrontation between the police and the fans than about the match.
– the Police are targeting tougher on supportgrupperingar and supporterkulturen, therefore, that almost at any price to remove the pyrotekniken. I think that we agree, we also want to have a safer and more secure fotbollsarrangemang.
Mats Jonsson mean that the police and the clubs look different on how to solve the problems.
" the Police want results immediately, we see more long-term view on the issue and go gently forward to get a improved climate and ensure that there are no accidents or perceived to be unsafe to walk on the football.
to improve the increasingly tense relations between the clubs, fans and police.
" It is clear that we are calling for dialogue with the police. It will be a informationstapp that I don't think benefits anyone, least of all the clubs. When one can not express themselves frank in meetings about what is happening and what happens at the risk of being reported for crimes, AIK made clear, then we have obviously a situation that is very difficult, " says Jonsson.
He refers to the fact that AIK was reported to not have the permission to arrange bussmottagningen the face of the teams for their premiere games against Östersund.
But the sea of bengal cats that greeted the players welcome was arranged by supporters, not AIK.
social media gone out with that you want to have material that shows what has been done in connection with the police's efforts in the derby.
– It is an attempt to bring clarity in quite messy situations, I would think. Based on the movies and the testimonials which we reached by so travelling it, of course, some question marks. The actual derby went well out of ordningsstörningsperspektiv. If we disregard pyrotekniken so I would say that it was safe and secure to be inside the stadium, " says Mats Jonsson.
He believes that the police must examine their efforts.
– Each person affected and has happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time is a person too much. The police may not be pleased with how the situation was like outside of the arena and how the presentation was, you must realize that this worked. Both before and after the match where people get abducted from the arena and it occurs up the city where both police and stewards involved.
– Further away from the arena, it is police officers who are attacked by angry people who think that they have been treated in improper way, it will become a violent riot I would say.
AIK that will engage in a dialogue with supporters and members. He also lacks the call with the police.
" We have contact with our arrangement but it is the only thing, we have nothing beyond it. We definitely want to have dialogue with the police, we have seen that there is a recipe for success but this season has deteriorated. I don't know why but evenemangspolisen, we still have a good dialogue with, in other parts, it has ruptured.
Skärlund has called on the supportarna to send pictures and stories from Sunday's events outside the Tele2 arena.
– There are some that have gone wrong, and then have the police, I think, used excessive force when they should get them away from the area. It is about ordinary supporters, and none that has the intent to do something criminal or to create chaos, they tried to come from the longer courses. You need to sit down and talk about how we should move forward, there must be a willingness from all sides.
the Police to supporter: ”I'll break your finger on you?”
Scared 18-year-old bused to Västerhaninge
Us: ”It escalates maybe until someone dies”