the Psychologists will be present on the Højvangskolen west of Aarhus Tuesday to help deal with the grief.
It tells the dictionary by Children and Young people in Aarhus Municipality, Jan Sejersdahl Kirkegaard. At the school went two siblings who were killed in a bombing in Sri Lanka on Sunday.
- It is quite certain that the children are strongly influenced by the situation. It is a terrible situation, which is incomprehensible to both children and adults, so there are so many thoughts, it gives rise to.
- For the children who know them, who have been killed, it is of course extraordinarily difficult to deal with, he says.
Two or three psychologists from his department will help both the school staff, teachers and students in the course of the day. In addition, the municipality has an agreement with the krisepsykologer in the city, as they will also ask for help from.
the Psychologists will particularly keep an eye on the children's reactions during the first days. Some children will, according to the Jan Sejersdahl Kirkegaard getting difficult to control their reactions to the news, both bodily and mentally.
Therefore, there are danger signs - including the lack of contact - which the psychologists will respond to.
Children can be both angry and sad, while also feeling of powerlessness and not understanding how it could happen, will fill. The believe Jan Sejersdahl Kirkegaard.
- as long As we can have a dialogue, even if you cry, it is the more common reaction to something that is as violent as it is here.
- we will definitely see a lot of in the morning (Tuesday, ed.). But we must also be aware that for some it can be extraordinarily strong reactions, he says.
The first days will, according to the chefpsykologen require a lot of attention from everyone, and it will be important that talked about how to have it. Then follows a several-weeks-long phase of processing, he says.
- There will be a need to talk with the children about what has happened, what is it, you are exposed to in relation to terror, what is it for something, and why does any such a, says Jan Sejersdahl Kirkegaard.
the 112 - 22. apr. 2019 - at. 14:13 Shortly before the tragedy: the Children should continue great project
Formula 1 - 22. apr. 2019 - at. 11:29 Crushed Kevin responds to tragedy
the 112 - 22. apr. 2019 - at. 11:20 Hotel manager: We examine the danskerdrab