DHF do not want dialogue, and there is a democratic deficit in the DHF.
It is two of the charges, as the three Danish handball clubs in north Zealand, denmark, EH Handball and Otter in a press release send in the direction of the Danish Handball Federation (DHF).
the Prosecutor, who meet the sense of wonder in connected.
on Friday afternoon selected the three clubs to bring a case on the so-called skrivebordsnedrykninger for the appellate body in the Danish sports confederation (DIF).
the Case is that the Committee for the Professional Handball decided that the benefits nedrykninger, promotions, medals, and european seats, as coronakrisen hit, and it had to be abandoned to færdigspille the best rows of ladies and gentlemen.
It cost nedrykninger for the three clubs. They appealed to the Håndboldens court of Appeal, which gave them unsuccessful in that there was not legal basis for adopting the decision.
A decision should Monday be found on the DHF's repræsentantskabsmøde, but with the appeal to the DIF try the clubs to prevent the board of governors in being able to make a final decision.
Henrik Shell, EH Handball, says in a press release Friday:
- We have not been heard at any time, and we do not feel we received a fair treatment. There is nothing we would rather than to get a quick clarification, but when the DHF do not want a dialogue, we have to try the appeal, that is.
Otter-director Karsten Geertsen sounds criticism:
- It is quite clear that this case clearly shows that there is a democratic deficit in the DHF.
According to the clubs have associated not wanted to go in dialogue with them in the case, but it is not true according to DHF-president Per Bertelsen.
He states that one has the answer to our messages.
- They sent a long time ago an appeal to the professional committee, which we dealt with and gave them an answer.
- They sent us a mail a couple of weeks ago, we sent them a email replies on. So I can not understand, they say it, sound it from the president.
He believes that it is their understanding of the procedures for such cases, which are lagging.
- If they have a perception that because they have sent a letter, then we must by definition change the decision we have taken, so I can't really relate to it. We have given them answers to the enquiries they have sent, says Per Bertelsen.
He confirms that the three clubs ' desire to get speaking time at Monday's repræsentantskabsmøde has been rejected.
- It is quite true. There will be no invited guests to our repræsentantskabsmøde, he explains and adds.
- They have gotten the answers to the things they have requested. It is a fact.
Preliminary intention of DHF to implement Monday's meeting and make a decision. Whether or not it is overruled by the appellate body in the DIF should the time display.
See also: Handball-journalist Peter Bruun is dead
See also: Skjern-profile swap the track out with the bench
See also: Håndboldboss rejoicing at the permission to the tackles