a boy of nine years and his parents don't even determine where he should play football, or is it forbidden to join certain clubs, because the boy as a little, coincidentally, was reported to the football in a club with a competing samarbejdsklub?
The issue opened Brøndbys Masterclass-responsible, Kim Vilfort, for, as he in the Extra Magazine 28. February told that they had to pick players from, for example, Karlslunde, because it was a samarbejdsklub to FC Copenhagen, who had complained.
Now the coach and the father of one of the boys, who, as a result of the case has been affected by this problem, tell the new in the case.
- All of this correspondence in the newspaper have done that last week we got the message that there has been a change in the rules, so he, in principle, can change the club, says Ronnie Larsen, who is the father of Luca in nine years, and at the same time, coach his year 10 team in Karlslunde.
- It is nice and it is always something, but it is only a step on the way, he says Monday to Ekstra Bladet.
There is still a big problem, he says.
I have spoken with Bolton and DBU, and if Luca would like to play in Brøndby, so he must complete the expenditure ceilings in Karlslunde to be reported into a other club, he explains.
it sounds like a very sensible rule that you can only play in a single club at a time, but Ronnie Larsen could as a father, like a slightly more flexible rules.
Luca would very much like to play and work out something more than we can offer him in Karlslunde. He thrives well with the comrades here, but would like to switch to Brondby.
we as parents just want to see if Lucas can thrive in the new environment and still think that it is fun, but it we can not be allowed to try, says Ronnie Larsen.
Little Luca can now switch to Brøndby, but he may not get the chance to try out first, because he comes from Karlslunde, there is FC Copenhagen samarbejdsklub. Photo: Jens Dresling/Polfoto
thus, It is not allowed to prøvetræne with other licensklubber than samarbejdsklubben.
But can't he just go back to Karlslunde again, if it was not fun anyway in Brøndby?
- No, there are waiting lists. Here in year 10 we can only take new players in, when there is one player who quit, says Ronnie Larsen.
- I am currently delivers perhaps even better talentarbejde than Brøndby, could he not just try out here?
- Yes, it would also not be bad, but it does not fit logistically. We live in a part closer to Brondby, and his younger brother also plays in Brøndby and have fun with it. If I also had to drive to Copenhagen, so I could just as well work as a taxi driver in my spare time, laughs Ronnie Larsen.
He and family with three children lives on a daily basis in Reerslev between Roskilde and Karlslunde west of Copenhagen. Luca started to football in Karlslunde, because the sister already went to the gym here, while the younger brother started for football in Brøndby, because a classmate played here
the Whole affair flared up, because Kim Vilfort left Translation herreeliteungdomsgruppe in protest against Brøndby and FCN in the first place, was found guilty of fishing børnespillere under 12 years of age from other clubs.
But Ronnie Larsen has not experienced it in the current case.
- No, on the contrary. They have seen Luca play at any Brøndby Camp before and given good feedback, but when I asked if Luca could play with them, so they have said 'yes, but it must be done this way, and it is you who should contact you', he says.
for christmas from his uncle was Luca again enrolled in a special Brøndby Camp, where you bought access to extra training, but here had to Brøndby give him the message that if he was here, he would never ever get to play for Brøndby, as he was considered fished, and Brøndby could risk getting fined.
In the FCK have they also noticed the small boy.
- They would like to have him on their topcenters training, but they have not said anything to us about that there is something that he is not allowed.
- He is good, but he is only nine years old, and it goes up and down. And so obvious is the talent either. He just has a good will, says father and coach, who hopes that all the attention can lead to rules that take more consideration for the small children.
- It is fine to offer samarbejdsklubber. The problem is that the small children do not have the opportunity to try if they feel comfortable in a different environment, and security is the most important thing in the age.
- If he had played in Vallensbæk, there is samarbejdsklub with Brøndby, so he could just come and work out four-five times and see if he fell into the crowd, and so could we as parents together with Luca and Brøndby assess whether a change would be good.
- Now he's very much locked, and that means that parents already early to look at who is samarbejdsklubber, before you sign your child into a club in the area, says Ronnie Larsen.
In the coming months, he and his family consider what should happen with nine-year-old Luca. Probably takes the chance and joins Luca in on the U9 team in Brøndby, in the summer.
FC Copenhagen highlights for Extra Magazine, all the players in their samarbejdsklubber can freely switch the club on an equal footing with all other, if they want it.
the Rules that might stand in the way of Luca and other children, the is solely from the DBU's side.
Sports and Games Here are Denmark's WORLD cup heroes from the '86 today
Sports and Games League-legend forced to retirement: today, he is working in the Meny