the Judge in the Court of Frederiksberg was cash, when he chose to release a 35-year-old rocker from Satudarah, which was demanded prison for the death of the former gang leader and radio host Nedim Yasar at Hejrevej, Copenhagen.
There was not sufficient reasonable suspicion that he was guilty of the charges, and the judge also refused to uphold the arrest for 3 times 24 hours.
the Prosecutor kærede the order to The high Court, which informs the, that they upheld the release yesterday.
Ulrik Sjølin, who is the defender of the 35-year-old rocker, is critical of the prosecutor at all made his client.
- I have to shake your head of it here. Thus, it is serious to manufacture a man for the killing, and to the best of my perception it is really a fishing trip, he says.
the 112 - 29. jan. 2019 - at. 10:02 Drabssigtet rocker released
- Can you elaborate on it?
- I can't, because the case is running behind closed doors. But I can say so much, that I would never have made a man on that basis. It is my seventh drabssag of four years, so I can well see when there is something in the matter, and when there is, says Ulrik Sjølin, who himself has a past as a prosecutor.
He points out that there must not be much to varetægtsfængsle in Denmark.
- My belief system in the context of pre-trial detention may be in a very small place. So to prepare everything to its client that it may well be, you are going to sit in prison for half a year's time, because it is so easy to varetægtsfængsle, but you are certainly not doomed, he says.
the 112 - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 15:44 New arrest in the case on the murder of former gang leader
- you Can't conversely say that the justice system works, for he was released?
- I agree that it is fortunate that it works in this case, but it could just as well have gone the other way. He sits there as a tattooed rockertype, as no one has sympathy for, and it is, after all, killing.
By grundlovsforhøret requested the prosecutor closed doors with regard to, that there was a homicide during the investigation where he wanted to get in on both mistankegrundlaget and the forward-looking exploration.
The grundlovsforhøret lasted about two hours.
- It seems just a little inappropriate to present a large amount of efterforskningsmateriale for him behind closed doors, when just investigating the environment, and he is now on the loose....
- Yes, now there is not something wrong that I sit down with my client and reviewing the ten ring binder, I have been given, which I'm going to make one of the coming days. He has the right to know what's in the case against him, says Ulrik Sjølin and continues:
- If my client goes from my meeting and goes out and says, 'that they have it and it', so is there anyone who can stop him in it. It is a strange situation, that one burns its investigation of something that is so thin, he says.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from the prosecutor.