the Coll de Rates near Calpe in Spain is the early season target for thousands of workouts. Both amateurs and professionals are using the increase as a measure of their current form, and many of them register their capability with the help of træningsappen Strava.
on Tuesday put the just 18-year-old Jacob Hindsgaul from Danish kontinentalhold ColoQuick Cycling is a great, best Strava time on the pitch, and he passed thus the big stars like Alberto Contador, Michal Kwiatkowski and Tejay van Garderen.
Hindsgaul, forced the 6,520 kilometers long climb that has an average stigningsprocent of five, at 13 minutes clean. It is 14 seconds faster than Tejay van Garderen, which has the second fastest time according to Strava.
The young fynbo was also the whole 48 seconds faster than the previous ColoQuick-rider Jonas Vingegaard, as with his trek up towards the top a year ago, several professional teams interest. Vingegaard running today for the World Tour team Jumbo Visma.
- I'm pretty impressed. It I must say. He drove alone up into a strong headwind, so he had not optimal conditions for running so strong. It is very nice, says Christian Andersen, who is sports director at the ColoQuick Cycling.
- Jacob is an exciting rider, definitely, but it must be allowed to settle in him, that he has been seniorrytter now. He has not run a race at senior level.
- It is important that he does not now take from here with the notion that he must win his first race. We try to avoid to screw the expectations for our riders for the up high.
- This applies to Jacob, and it applies to all the others here on the team, there is no addition to the team. We are one team with a flat hierarchy, where everyone should have a chance, says Christian Andersen, as Extra the Blade caught on the cell phone Thursday, as he followed after his riders in the service cart on yet another training ride in the Costa Blanca.
the Team is based in Calpe, where 12 riders and a big part of the staff get ready for the season. In contrast to most other kontinentalhold have ColoQuick Cycling no ambition to rise in the ranks and run professionally by the side of the colleagues from Riwal Readynez, as this season has moved a division up.
We are a development team. We love to work with the young riders, and we would very much like to send them on to bigger teams, but we're not out to run professionally, says Christian Andersen.
- Here is the process more important than results. We focus on where the riders are about five years. Not on where they are in the morning. We teach them to commit themselves in the world of cycling, and something of the most important is humility.
- Humility opens doors. Arrogance closes the doors, says Christian Andersen.
the Tour de france 2018 - 17. christmas. 2018 - at. 13:00 the Steepest Tour-increase ever: the Field is blown up in atoms
Sports and Games 'I will honor my father's memory'