When the international transfer window was open in January was made a part rockader in Djurgården, AIK and Hammarby.
Kerim Mrabti and Jonas Olsson have changed Djurgården to play in the Championship clubs. Aliou Badji has also left the club.
the Stadium is the defender Aslak Fonn Witry and midfielder Mr Ajdarevic. Strikers Mohamed Buya Turay and Adam Bergmark Wiberg has also picked up.
" We knew that there would be major changes because some players were in a career mode to be sold, go ahead or stop. We knew early on that there were some positions that it was very important to find the replacement. It started already in the summer of 2018, with Erik Berg and Nicklas Bärkroth, says Djurgården's sporting director Bosse Andersson.
to fill the gap after goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson, who chose to quit after this past season. Per Kristian Bråtveit from the Norwegian Haugesund and talent Jacob Widell Zetterström has been collected. In the team there was since the previous Tommi Vaiho.
" We are very pleased with the målvaktskonstellation we have. Tommi Vaiho showed that he is a very good goalkeeper last season, when Isaksson was injured. Bråtveit, despite his young age, played over 100 matches in the Eliteserien. the Zetterström trained with us last year and we knew that he was a good goalkeeper. He is given a perfect platform by being able to train with us and have the opportunity to play matches with IFK Lidingö, says Bosse Andersson, who is pleased with the current squad.
" We have a long-term plan with an exciting and good squad. We are very pleased with the back line and the goalkeeper. It will be tough competition in the midfield and we have two exciting strikers. Then there is of course so that when a transferfönster is open, it can happen that force us to change. But today, we are happy with the squad we have and look forward to receiving the season.
the Club's goal is to fight for top six.
we have all the possibilities to. We have a group, a team, coaches and leaders who will work hard to win football matches, " says Bosse Andersson.Hammarbys director of sport Jesper Jansson is happy with what team picked out so far. Photo: Andreas Sandström/Bildbyrån
Hammarby low on the heels of the masters AIK for large parts of last season, but it ended with a fourth place in the table. The team has lost the brazilian letters Neto Borges to the belgian Genk and Björn Paulsen has signed on for FC Ingolstadt in Germany.
Junior is långtidsskadade. The goalkeeper Gianluca Curci, formerly of AFC Eskilstuna, enrolled in. He has club experience from Roma, Siena, Sampdoria and Bologna.
– We have written a short-term contract with Gianluca forward to the summer with a call option, depending on how Wilands injury develops, " says Hammarbys director of sport Jesper Jansson and continues:
– the transfer window has been good. We made it clear with some players early on, then was awaiting we to the international window opened. There has not been any panikvärvningar or sales.
Ytterbackarna Jean Carlos De Brito and Dennis Widgren has joined to cover up the cover after Neto Borges.
– Both are natural in that position but can also play at other positions. Both two are very spelskickliga, " says Jesper Jansson.
Jiloan Hamad left for the games in south Korea and klubbikonen Kennedy Bakircioglü has finished his career. Reinforcements in the midfield is Darijan Bojanic and Tim Söderström who both was clear already before the end of the year.
one of elfsborgs biggest newcomers is Alexander Kacaniklic. With the routine from Nantes, Fulham and the national team level, he can become a real addition.
" It's nice that it is finally clear, and I am extremely happy to be here. I was itching to get started with the team and play in matches. It will be very fun, " says Alexander Kacaniklic to the club's website.AIK's sports director Björn Wesström think AIK is well equipped truppmässigt preparation for the upcoming season. Photo: Jesper Zerman/Bildbyrån
AIK will try to defend the team gold. Alexander Milosevic has gone to Nottingham Forest and Kristoffer Olsson moved to Krasnodar. Nicolas Stefanelli has been lent out. In the other pulled for the team with several injuries on the defenders, including Robert Lundstrom, Joel Ekstrand and Jesper Nyholm.
Robin Jansson may be on the way out. AIK confirmed on its website that the club have given the defender permission to make a club visit without specifying which club it is all about. The trip allows Jansson to miss the team's quarter-final against the East in the cup. According to Sportbladet will it be MLS club Orlando City.
the Stadium is the Norwegian defenders Magnar Ödegaard and Daniel Granli. Sports director Björn Wesström explains that the club build a future of continuity.
– We add a helhetspussel, it is the way it works. We have two years in a row released into least goals in the allsvenskan. 2017 played Nils-Erik Johansson in the back line, 2018 played Milosevic and 2019, it is someone else. We have an idea of our game and hope to be able to get out as much as possible of the players we put out on the track.
it is important to not only pay attention to new acquisitions and highlights AIK:s work with young players. The club have picked up defender Adam Ben Lamin from the sports academy.
– It is easy media to focus on the players that come from other countries or from competing teams. For us, it is at least as much pride in Adam belong to the a-squad fully as we recruit players from the Norwegian league. Much of it is AIK's success. That is why we have managed with the players coming from our youth academy. We do not treat them in any other way just because they come from their own ranks, " he says.
Midfielder Anton Salétros has returned from the games in Russia and, together with Saku Ylätupa strengthen up the midfield. Offensively, has the striker Chinedu Obasi come back for a third spell in the club. Björn Wesström says that there are still opportunities to fill in with players, but the club at the same time have a budget to relate to.
" We're trying to find a balance in which we utilize the resources we have made available at a maximum, which we think that we have managed well.
Björn Wesström keeps Malmö FF as a favorite in the allsvenskan.
– It is well just as 2018. Malmö is soaring favorites on the basis of the economic conditions that are in the allsvenskan. That we would be nine points ahead of the CLUB last season is enough of a feat based on the conditions. Overall, we have enhanced with properties which we shall stand at least as well equipped this season as last season, " says Björn Wesström.
Because the transfer window closes on 4 april, changes can be made in the clubs future.