See also: Goodbye Silkeborg
SILKEBORG (Ekstra Bladet): It came as a shock of the greater, but the disappointment was yet to notice in the Danish camp after the Sunday it was clear that the club for the sixth time move out of the premier League.
We had turned on a light for us even with a fine 2020, where we had shown that we could be with in the premier League. But læringskurven was too steep in the beginning of the season, and it is the backlog, we pay for now, it sounded from the adm. director Kent Madsen after the defeat to south Jutland.
- What might you have done differently on the ledelsesgangen?
- There is probably someone who would say that we should have taken into account the learning curve. But we came up with a very talented litter, and so there were some things on the transfer market, we were masters of.
- We responded maybe too late, but we had been more at the forefront, if we had known that Robert Forest smoke to Germany and Kasper Dolberg to France. But we will never come to oversatse in the SIF, and so is the question as to whether the veteran reinforcements came too late or not, said Kent Madsen.
Kent Nielsen is not fyringstruet in Silkeborg after nedrykningen. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
the Director struck in the otherwise fixed, to nedrykningen not have an impact for head coach Kent Nielsen, who will be allowed to conduct its work in the Area.
- I'm certainly not fine to take the trip down in the second row. I think it is a fine club with a fine framework, and there is a huge potential. I continue to build on in Silkeborg, denmark, said a strong, Kent Nielsen, and continued.
- We are disappointed and infuriating to us that we were too late. We were just about to cheat you all in round 26, but unfortunately we lived up to the expectations. Now we must see how it all shapes out, but it will certainly be an ambition to return to the premier League.
It was not the world's greatest red card to Kees Luijckx of Kent Nielsen's book. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
Although it was not Sunday, Silkeborg threw the season in the lakes, so there was annoyance over the fact that they failed to extend the super League-the life a week further.
- Yes, and with a little ride in it, so we had been given the penalties either for Brumado, or Mark Brink, while it was not earth's largest red card to Kees Luijckx. But I will not stand here and use the time to talk about the referee. It was not him who sent us in 1. division, said Kent Nielsen.
Sports and Games Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?
FC Copenhagen - 19. jun. 2020 - pm. 16:38 Vandalism against FCK Then you should click here and get good advice
Sports and Games Tired of the players: Stop it then!!!