Immediately if you experience not Astana rider Magnus Cort as a firework, but the warm bornholmer actually is quite entertaining, he provides regular evidence on the social network Instagram.
on Friday met he with some reluctance, a sponsor's desire for publicity and published a deeply sarcastic, amusing and pretty unconventional fødselsdagshyldest to brillefabrikanten Roka.
’I have promised to tell, how my life has changed, after I began to use the Roka,’ writes Cort in the caption to a photo of himself on a time trial – wearing the Roka-glasses, must be assumed.
’I have never broken me of farmyard animals with four legs. I have always be afraid of them, but after I started to use the Roka, I'm not afraid anymore. In fact, I love them and can't get enough of them.’
’I've also got beautiful skin, and at the odd show, I have been higher. Yes, it sounds unbelievable, but in one way or another I have been six inches higher, since I began to use Roka-sunglasses.’
’And then I got a harder erection. There are many men and women who noticed,’ writes Cort, which turns a laughter, since the Extra Blade catches him on the cell phone here the day before forårsklassikeren Milan-Sanremo.
Here is the lookup, which is called the smiles back on Friday. Soon, however, it was removed from Instagram.
- Roka would like to have, that I made an update that the company has a birthday and offers discounts on eyewear right now. And I did so, says Cort.
- I take a little piss on it all, not? It is good glasses, certainly, but it hasn't changed my life, right? You are a poor, poor man in a underdeveloped country, so can probably get a product that changes your life, but I had not received Roka-glasses, so I had probably got some other.
- When the I is sponsored by Roka, and I will never ever be a reliable source when it comes to the praise of the glasses, and so I thought that I could just as well be give it a little gas, " says Magnus Cort.
- Who the hell bother to sit and read about me, that celebrates the here glasses? It is, no one is making, says Cort, who has been inspired by a sketch in the Danish komedieshow Rytteriet.
- I have copied it almost 100 percent. There is in Rytteriet a lady, who tells how her life has changed completely, after she has begun to see Rytteriet. It's damn fun.
- What do you think your sponsor says to it here?
- I hope that they take it as a joke. It is not meant to be provocative towards the Roka. It is just fun and games, isn't it? This is my Instagram-profile on the whole, says Magnus Cort.
- I did not bother to post images of the ’perfect’ life with sunsets and nice views and my dinner. The bother I simply do not. The team looks like that I am active on social media, and so I must invent my own style.
On his Instagram profile is just now a video of Cort, who is training on his enkeltstartcykel on the road. The sound is, however, from an erotic film, where a lord is obviously under heavy physical load. ’When the man really loves his enkeltstartcykel,’ writes Cort in the caption.
In January he made together with his roommate, Merhawi Kudus, which is dark african, an amusing video, as Cort published. The video, however, was perceived as a know racist of teamledelsen, which asked him to remove it, although Kudus protested.
Friday afternoon was also Corts latest postings deleted. This time, apparently prompted by Instagram, let the Cort understand pr. sms.
Cycling - 14. jan. 2019 - at. 22:56 It was ... different: Fuglsang rapper in new music video